Liveasy Wellness Multivitamin Multimineral - Immunity Booster - Complete Nutrition - Bottle Of 60
Vitamins and Minerals are essential nutrients that our bodies need for healthy functioning. They perform many crucial functions in our body, right from creating vitality to ensuring the proper development of body structures and optimal body functions for overall well-being. Not getting enough of these essentials nutrients can affect our well-being and even result in some incessant illnesses.
LivEasy Multivitamin tablet is specially formulated to meet our daily nutritional requirement of essential vitamins and minerals. It supports our optimal health and well-being. It comes with added benefits of Ginkgo biloba extract, Grape seed extract, Panax Ginseng & choline. These herbal ingredients help in boosting immunity, offer antioxidant properties against oxidative damage and support nerve and muscle functions.
- Boosts immunity and energy levels
- Supports overall well-being of our body
- Improves protection against infection and allergies
- Supports healthy functioning of brain and nerves
- Helps to protect against oxidative damages and complications
- Supports optimal digestion and absorption of nutrients
- Helps in the growth, development and repair of body structures
Ingredients and Benefits:
- Vitamins: LiveEasy Multivitamin is loaded with Vitamin A, B-complex, C, D, and E.
- Vitamin A and Vitamin E help our body to fight against infections, support eyesight, keep skin and body structures intact.
- Vitamin B complex is involved in diverse body functions that are essential for the normal function of muscles, nerves, blood cells. Vitamin B complex protects cells from oxidative stress and keeps our skin, hair and nails healthy.
- Vitamin C is an excellent antioxidant that helps to boost immunity and is essential for the growth, development and repair of body tissues.
- Vitamin D is crucial for strong and healthy bones, joints and teeth.
- Minerals: LivEasy Multivitamin contains calcium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, magnesium, potassium, manganese, copper, iodine, chromium, selenium and molybdenum. These minerals support essential functions of the body like maintaining hormonal balance, regulating blood circulation and blood pressure. They help in circulating sugar levels, DNA synthesis, bone and joint formation and muscle contraction. They also help in digestion and absorption, reproduction and growth, blood clotting, maintaining steady heartbeat, brain and nerve functions, etc.
- Ginkgo Biloba: It is also known as the Maidenhair tree. Ginkgo Biloba is a traditional herb which is used in India, China, Europe and many other countries of the world for its varied health benefits. It is an excellent antioxidant that protects the body from oxidative stress, helps to reduce inflammation and is useful in various neurological conditions.
- Grape Seed Extract: It is derived from the whole grape seed and contains vitamin E, bioflavonoids, linoleic acid, resveratrol. It has excellent anti-ageing and antioxidant properties. Grape seed extract helps reduce cholesterol levels, complications related to high blood sugar and wound healing.
- Panax Ginseng: It is a traditional herb known for its various health attributes and is used as a health tonic. It helps in improving alertness and brain functions, boosts immunity and energy, protects against inflammation and infections.
- Choline: It is essential for the formation of important neurotransmitter acetylcholine, which aids in nerve and brain activities. It also plays a role in metabolizing and transporting fats. It is also essential for the formation of cell membranes and maintaining structural integrity.
How to take this tablet:
- Take this tablet with water after meals as directed by a physician
- Do not take this supplement more than the stated recommended daily dose
- Vitamin and mineral supplements are intended to supplement the diet of some people and should not be a substitute for a well-balanced, varied diet and a healthy lifestyle
Storage conditions: Store at room temperature (25-30°C). Protect from moisture and light. Keep the container tightly closed. Keep it out of reach of children.
Shelf life: 24 months from the date of manufacture
Frequently asked questions:
Q1. Are there any side effects associated with the LivEasy Multivitamin tablet?
Ans. There are no side effects reported as such. However, if you experience any continuous discomfort after taking this supplement, please seek medical attention.
Q2. What are the other warnings and precautions I should be aware of before taking this supplement?
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or have any existing medical condition like diabetes, hypertension, kidney or liver problem, be sure to consult your doctor.
- You should not take this supplement if you are allergic to any of the components of this supplement.
- If you are going to undergo any surgery or operation, you may be asked to stop taking these products at least 2-3 weeks ahead of the procedure.
Q3. How many tablets should you take daily?
Ans. You should consume one tablet daily.
Q4. Why is there a need to take Multivitamins if you are having a good diet?
Ans. The food that we purchase from the supermarket is high in fat, sugar and salt and lacks essential nutrients. Hence, nutritional deficiencies become quite common, based on the food we eat. Therefore, to cover up these deficiencies, we need to take Multivitamins for the proper functioning of the body.