Little'S Comfy Baby Pants Diapers With Wetness Indicator & 12 Hours Absorption Extra Large 24 Pants
Little's Comfy Baby Pant style diapers are made with soft cottony material and have very high absorption capacity. Little's Comfy Baby Pants Diapers with wetness indicator and 12 hours absorption are made with unique ADL technology so that diapers remain light and dry for 12 hours. No need for regular inspection; the wetness indicator tells you when It's time to change. In addition, these diapers have trickle side cuff leak-guard to prevent any leakage. Use it throughout the day, night, and while travelling.
- Pull-up type diapers with a high absorption capacity.
- Cotton soft skin-friendly material.
- Gives prolonged dryness that ensures the baby’s uninterrupted all-night sleep.
- ADL technology used in diapers ensures uniform spreading of liquid that prevents heaviness of the diaper and accumulation of fluid on one side.
- Indicator for wetness that tells you the time for a diaper change.
- Comfortable elasticated waist.
- Breathable and cottony soft material keeps skin rash free.
- Keeps you and your child dry and happy all day.
- Clear direction indicator of 'Front side' ensures a fitting diaper for your child.
- The pack contains 24-pull up diapers made of skin-friendly, cotton soft and high absorption material.
- It is used for infants and toddlers who aren’t trained to use the toilet.
- It is helpful for children with a bedwetting issue.
- It is used for babies weighing 12-17 kgs.
How to Use
- Little's Comfy Baby Pants Diapers are simple to use. Pull up the diapers with the front side indicator in front of the baby, and your baby is good to go. Be mindful of keeping the correct direction of the diaper.
- For removing the diaper, tear the diaper and pull the diaper down. Then, wrap the diaper and dispose of it in a dry dustbin.
- Dispose of the used diaper in a dry dustbin.
- Do not flush Little's Comfy diapers.
- Don't leave the infant unattended while changing the diaper.
- Change the diaper once the wetness indicator changes the colour.
- Not to be washed and reused.
- Torn diapers should not be used.
- In the case of babies with sensitive skin, use diapers under medical supervision.
- Store Little's Comfy diapers in a clean place to avoid any infestation.
- Always carry on diapering after thoroughly washing your hands.
Q 1. Are Little's Comfy Baby Pant style diapers safe for the skin of infants and toddlers?
Ans. Yes, these pant style diapers are entirely safe for your baby’s skin.
Q 2. Can Little's Comfy Baby Pant style diapers be allergic to my baby’s skin?
Ans. No, Little's Comfy Baby Pant style diapers are made up of non-allergic material.
Q 3. Can the diaper be reused after washing?
Ans. No, It should not be washed or reused either. Use it only once.