Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash Bottle Of 250 Ml
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash is known to kill 99.9% of germs that penetrate into our mouth and deteriorate our dental health. Its unique formula helps get rid of bad breath and gives way to a refreshing breath that keeps us in high spirits throughout the day. The problem of plaque formation and gum inflammation can also be healed with regular use of this Listerine Mouthwash. Mainly formulated with herbal ingredients, the mouthwash is safe to administer and does not cause any harmful side effects.
- Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash is beneficial in keeping the bad bacteria at bay. It promotes healthy gums and teeth and prevents the occurrence of dental infections.
- The special formula of Listerine Mouthwash combats bad breath.
- Regular use of the mouthwash helps in getting rid of plaque and bars further development of the same.
- Gum problems can also be prevented with its use. Those suffering from the problem of gum inflammation can particularly benefit from regular use of Listerine Fresh Burst.
- Listerine Mouthwash has a reasonable price tag.
- Oil of Wintergreen
- Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash is used to fight bad breath.
- The mouthwash is useful in maintaining overall dental health and hygiene as it kills germs and bars the possibility of infections.
- It is also used to keep the gums healthy and prevent the formation of plaque.
How to Use
- Sip around 20 ml of Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash.
- Rinse your mouth thoroughly for 30 seconds to allow the mouthwash to reach every corner.
- Spit it out.
- Repeat this twice every day.
- Read the label on the pack carefully before use.
- Do not swallow the mouthwash. Seek immediate medical help in case of accidental ingestion.
- Keep the bottle out of reach of children.
1. What is the best way to prevent bad breath?
The best way to prevent the problem of bad breath is by rinsing the mouth with Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash. Do a thorough rinse daily using the mouthwash after brushing your teeth in the morning and before bedtime.
2. How to maintain dental hygiene?
There is a lot that goes into maintaining dental hygiene. Essentials include brushing the teeth properly and rinsing the mouth with Listerine Mouthwash twice a day. This keeps dental health and hygiene in check.
3. Is it safe for children to use Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash?
Listerine Fresh Burst Mouthwash can safely be used by children above the age of 12 years. It is a strict no for those below 12 years.
4. What if I swallow Listerine Mouthwash accidentally?
If you happen to swallow Listerine Mouthwash accidentally, it is recommended to seek medical help immediately. The product is strictly for the purpose of rinsing the mouth. Swallowing it can cause harmful repercussions.