L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss Small Pack 300 Darkest Brown Hair Color Box Of 45 G
Casting Creme Gloss by L'oreal Paris is an ammonia-free hair colour that gives your hair visible shimmering tones, glossy shine and covers greys. It gives you the richness of natural hair colour that lasts up to 28 shampoos washes. Casting Creme Gloss is enriched with the super-nourishing formula of a caring conditioner that leaves your hair nourished, soft and voluptuous.
Out of the 11 glossy shades available, this pack comes in the colour 300 Darkest Brown. L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss hair colour is easy to apply. With its non-drip crème formula, you can get a great colour payoff in just 20 minutes. The delicate fragrance makes colouring a luxurious treat. Get natural-looking results and ultra-glossy colour with Casting Creme Gloss. It has no ammonia that aids in giving a natural-looking colour with visible shine.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Propylene Glycol
- Lauric Acid
- Glycol Distearate
- Hexadimethrine Chloride
- Silica Dimethyl Silylate
- Pentasodium Pentetate
- Sodium Metabisulfite
- Ascorbic Acid
- Mica, 2-Methylresorcinol
- L'oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss in the colour 300 Dark Brown gives excellent colour payoff, that stays even after you wash your hair for the 28th time.
- It has a hydrating and moisturising formula, that does not allow your hair to become dry and brittle, like most other hair colours that make your hair lifeless after using hair colour.
- It has a non-drip formula, which means that its mixture does not drip down post-application during those 20 minutes.
- It will leave your hair smooth, shiny and with a brilliant gloss that will make you constantly touch your hair and appreciate it.
- It covers all your greys optimally, which makes it hard to realise that you had greys in the first place.
- It is suitable to be used by both men and women.
Directions for Use
- Inside the box of L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss, you will find a colourant, a developer, a pair of gloves and a shine mask.
- Wear the pair of plastic gloves provided before opening the contents of the pack.
- The first step is to mix the colour and the developer. Mix it well in a glass bowl with the brush provided.
- Now, apply it evenly from your root to tips and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with plain water.
- The last step to get long-lasting hair colour is to apply the shine mask and leave it on.
- Keep it away from children.
- Store in a dry place away from sunlight.
- For external use only.
Q1: Which is the darkest brown L'Oreal Paris Casting Creme Gloss?
Ans1: The colour 300 Dark Brown is the darkest brown available in the Casting Creme Gloss range.
Q2: What is the price of one pack of Casting Creme Gloss Dark Brown?
Ans2: One pack retails for MRP ₹ 412.00.