Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen Spf 50 Pa +++ ( For Oily Skin Light & Non Sticky) - 50g
Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen SPF 50 PA +++ is a broad spectrum sunscreen, developed especially for oily skin. It shields against hamful UVA & UVB rays and protects the skin from tanning, sunburns and premature skin ageing.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Coco-Glucoside, Titanium Dioxide (and) Aluminium Hydroxide (and) Stearic Acid, Octocrylene, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, C20-22 Alkyl phosphate (and) C20-22 Alcohols, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Isohexadecane (and) Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Methy Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acacia senegal Gum & Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, CI 77491, CI 15850:1
- Broad spectrum sunscreen that protects skin from the harmful rays of the sun
- Offers superior sun protection from UVA and UVB rays with SPF 50 and PA +++
- Enriched with kaolin clay and lemon extracts
- This lotion is light weight, non-oily, non-sticky and gets absorbed into the skin easily
- Suitable for people with oily skin
- Dermatologically tested
- This product is free of parabens
Direction of use:
Apply Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield SPF 50 generously & evenly over face, neck and other exposed areas of the body, 15 to 20 min prior to stepping out in sun.
Use sufficient quantity to cover the desired skin area.
It should be applied everyday.
It can be applied over your regular moisturizer or cream.
For best results re-apply every 3 hours when in sun.
Application of sunscreen depends on time of day, duration of exposure, skin complexion etc. If you are outdoor for long hours during 10am to 4pm you must re-apply sunscreen every 3 hours. However if you are in shade or at home re-apply sunscreen every 5 hours.
- Use for superior protection against tanning, sun burn and premature skin-ageing. Non oily sunscreen that gives you a clear matte look
Precautions & Warnings:
- FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY. Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, rinse thoroughly with water.
- In case of skin irritation, discontinue use. If irritation persists, seek medical advice. Store in a cool & dry place.
1. What does Broad Spectrum mean?
Ans: Broad Spectrum means the sunscreen protects against both UVA and UVB rays and helps decrease the risk of skin cancer and skinburn.
2. What does UVA and UVB rays mean?
Ans: UV rays are Ultra violet rays from the sun with high penetrating power. They can penetrate the skin and damage skin cells causing skin burns and aging.
a) UVA rays cause skin ageing.
b) UVB rays cause skin burns and tanning.
3. Does Lacto Calamine Sunshield contain Paraben?
Ans. Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield SPF 50, Matte Look Sunscreen has been dermatologically tested and is free from harmful parabens.
4. What does Paraben Free mean?
Ans. Parabens are chemicals/preservatives that are present in skin care products to make products last longer and increase their shelf life. The term Paraben Free is meant to let consumers know that these harmful chemicals arent part of the product ingredients. Paraben Free products lead to less skin irritations and since they are less chemically loaded they are better for your skin.
5. Can Lacto Calamine Sunshield be applied on top of moisturiser or under make-up?
Ans. Developed specially for oily skin, Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield SPF 50, Matte Look Sunscreen is light, quick absorbing, non oily & non sticky. Perfect for applying under everyday make –up.
6.Does Lacto Calamine Sunshield provide all day protection?
Ans. Re-apply Lacto Calamine Sunshield every 3-4 hours for maximum protection
7.Do I really need to wear sunscreen every day?
Ans.In short, yes! If you care about your skin, wearing a broad-spectrum sunscreen is the one thing you can do to protect it most. Sunscreen helps decrease the risk of skin cancer and other negative effects including wrinkles, fine lines & freckles