Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield Matte Look Sunscreen Spf 50 Pa +++ - 50g
Lacto Calamine sun shield is a broad-spectrum sunscreen giving SPA 50 protection. Its formulation is specially created to suit oily skin and the Indian weather. This Lacto Calamine sunscreen protects the skin against the harmful UVA as well as UVB rays of the sun. It ensures your skin is shielded from the ill effects of the ultraviolet rays of the sun, including tanning, sunburns and premature ageing.
- Lacto Calamine sun shield is a broad-spectrum sunscreen with SPF 50 and PA +++shielding the skin from UVA and UVB rays of the sun.
- Its formula enriched with kaolin clay and lemon extracts lends to skin de-pigmentation.
- The lightweight and non-oily formulation of Lacto Calamine sunscreen readily absorbs into the skin and offers all-day protection.
- Lacto Calamine sunscreen is free of parabens and has been dermatologically tested.
Aqua, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Benzophenone-3, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Coco-Glucoside, Titanium Dioxide (and) Aluminium Hydroxide (and) Stearic Acid, Octocrylene, Isopropyl Myristate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, C12-C15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, C20-22 Alkyl phosphate (and) C20-22 Alcohols, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer (and) Isohexadecane (and) Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Kaolin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Fragrance, Diazolidinyl Urea (and) iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Acacia Senegal Gum & Xanthan Gum, Citrus Limon Extract, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, CI 77491, CI 15850:1.
Lacto Calamine sunscreen has been dermatologically tested for its suitability for the oily screen. The non-sticky and non-oily formula ensure a clear and matte look all day. Use Lacto Calamine sun shield every day, 20 mins before stepping out into the sun to ensure total protection against tanning, sunburns and premature signs of skin-ageing.
How to Use
- Lacto Calamine Daily Sunshield should be applied generously all over the face, neck and exposed areas of the body, at least 15 to 20 minutes before stepping out in the sun. It is advisable also to use sunscreen when staying indoors for the best results.
- Lacto Calamine sun shield can be applied over regular moisturiser or cream and must be reapplied every 3 hours for best benefits for long hours out in the sun during the day. In case you are indoors, it can be reapplied every 5 hours.
- Lacto Calamine sun shield is intended for external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- In case of contact with the eyes, rinse thoroughly with water. Contact a physician if the irritation persists.
- Before using a Lacto Calamine sun shield for the first time, test on a small patch of skin for irritation. Discontinue use if you face any skin irritation. Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- Do not store it in the refrigerator.
1. How does Lacto Calamine sun shield protect the skin?
The Lacto Calamine sun shield has a unique broad-spectrum and non-oily formula. This means that it can protect against UVA and UVB rays of the sun and gets easily absorbed into the skin. The UVA rays cause skin ageing, while UVB rays are responsible for skin burns and tanning. This sunscreen ensures complete protection against all.
2. Why is Lacto Calamine sunscreen Paraben Free?
Parabens are chemicals substances that increase the shelf life of skincare products but are harmful to the skin. The paraben-free formula of Lacto Calamine sun shield ensures the product does not irritate your skin and is better for your skin.
3. Can Lacto Calamine sunscreen offer protection under make-up?
Yes, the formulation of Lacto Calamine sunscreen offers protection under make-up. Its quick-absorbing formula is light and leaves the skin looking matte.
4. Does Lacto Calamine Sunshield provide all-day protection?
Lacto Calamine sun shield must be reapplied every 3 to 5 hours depending on your exposure to the sun for the best protection.