Charak M2-Tone Tablet is helpful in the treatment of irregular menstruation and abnormal bleeding during periods. It can also ease out abdominal pain and emotional imbalance during menstruation. Charak M2-Tone Tablet is essential to maintain the reproductive health of women by regulating the complex interaction between the different hormones that control the monthly cycles. It is a holistic formulation derived from Ayurvedic herbs that maintain both the rhythm and duration of menstrual cycles as well as fertility issues.
- Charak M2-Tone Tablet helps in the treatment of heavy bleeding, irregular periods and missed monthly menstrual cycles.
- It also effectively treats vaginal discharge commonly experienced by women of menstruating age.
- Herbal and Ayurvedic ingredients like Ashoka & Lodhra regulate the hormones that maintain the uterine tone and help to ease out cramps during periods.
- Lodhra also nourishes the uterine lining and improves the chances of conceiving.
- Jatamansi is a known ingredient to reduce period pain as well as stress and anxiety resulting from emotional highs and lows.
- Shatavari regulates female sex hormones in the blood to improve ovulation and reduce menstruation issues.
- It also contains Shuddha kasis, which is a haematinic that helps to replenish the haemoglobin level during menstruation.
- This is a herbal drug that can effectively strengthen the uterus and help with pain relief.
- It can relieve anxiety and stress stemming from emotional imbalance during periods.
- It also fulfils some hormonal and nutritional needs of menstruating women to improve their overall health.
- It is clinically tested to be safe and effective for long term use by women of menstruating age.
Abhrak bhasma (4 mg), kasis shuddha (10 mg), mandur bhasma (10 mg), kukkutandatvak bhasma (10 mg), vang bhasma (10 mg), yashad bhasma (10 mg), sonageru (10 mg), semal gond (20 mg), jatamansi (20 mg), kababchini (20 mg), lavang (20 mg), nagkeshar (20 mg), sonth (20 mg), jeera (20 mg), kamal beej (40 mg), khas (40 mg), amla (20 mg), shatavari (20 mg), talam khana (20 mg), deodar (20 mg), vat (vad chhal) (20 mg), ardusa (20 mg), harde (40 mg), shivlingi beej (40 mg), lodh (100 mg), ashok chhal (800 mg).
- Charak M2-Tone Tablet helps to regularize periods and control heavy bleeding associated with the monthly cycles.
- It is useful in treating conditions such as spotting between periods and painful bleeding.
- Charak M2-Tone Tablet regulates the levels of different female hormones to improve ovulation and enhance fertility.
- Charak M2-Tone Tablet can reduce lower abdominal pain, pelvic cramps as well as back pain associated with the menstrual cycle.
- It is also effective in the treatment of missed monthly menstrual periods.
- This herbal drug can treat symptoms of emotional imbalance during periods such as lethargy, anxiety and stress.
- Charak M2-Tone Tablet maintains the hormonal balance in the body that has a direct effect on blood production, nutritional balance within the body and boosts immunity.
- Charak M2-Tone Tablet is enriched with various herbal nutrients that create the perfect environment for hormones to function effectively.
How to Use
The recommended dosage for Charak M2-Tone Tablet is one to two tablets twice a day. However, recommend consulting with a healthcare professional for the correct dosage that suits your condition.
- Use it as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
Q1. Can the Charak M2-Tone Tablet be used by children at menarche?
Ans: It is advisable to seek consultation with a healthcare professional before administering Charak M2-Tone Tablet for children at menarche.
Q2. Is the Charak M2-Tone Tablet safe for women of all ages?
Ans: Yes, Charak M2-Tone Tablet is safe for women of menstruating age.
Q3. Are there any side effects associated with the Charak M2-Tone Tablet?
Ans: Charak M2-Tone Tablet doesn’t commonly have any side effects on most women. However, some common side effects include diarrhoea, vomiting, bloating, sudden weight gain, an upset stomach and dermatological reactions. These can result from any prescription drug, herbal therapies or pre-existing medical conditions you may have. It is recommended to stop using the tonic in case you face any such symptoms. Seek medical counsel if the symptoms increase or persist.
Q4. Does the Charak M2-Tone Tablet make people drowsy?
Ans: No, Charak M2-Tone Tablet does not make people drowsy.