Little's Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes With Aloe Vera Jojoba Oil And Vitamin E - 30 Wipes
Little's Baby Wipes are extra thick and extra moist for your baby's gentle skin, enriched with the goodness of Aloe Vera, Jojoba Oil and Vitamin E, to ensure that your baby's skin remains soft and moisturized, while the gentle fragrance of the wipes keeps your baby fresh and happy all day long without causing any irritation. Little's Baby Wipes are ideal for gently cleansing and moisturizing your baby's delicate skin during a diaper change or for cleaning your baby's face and hands during mealtime, playtime and while travelling
Extra thick and extra moist for your baby's tender skin
Enriched with aloe vera, jojoba oil and vitamin E
Alcohol-free and paraben-free
Ideal for a diaper change, cleaning the face and cleaning hands
Direction of use:
Open the sealing sticker
Pull out wipe and clean
Close the sealing sticker
- Used for a diaper change, cleaning the face and cleaning hands
- Little's wipes are used externally and do not have any known side effects. Hence they are safe for use.
Storage and Disposal:
- Do not store under direct sunlight or high temperature to prevent drying of the wipes
- Do not flush wipes to dispose
- Dispose off the wipes properly in waste bins
Precautions & Warnings:
- Avoid direct contact with eyes
- Avoid children chewing or swallowing wipes, adult supervision recommended
- For external use only
1. What are the different pack sizes & MRPs?
Ans: Pack of 30s wipes is for Rs.49 and Pack of 80s wipes is for Rs.180
2. What are the key ingredients?
Ans: Enriched with aloe vera, jojoba oil and vitamin E
3. What is it used for?
a. Ideal for a diaper change, potty cleaning, cleaning the face and cleaning hands
b. Can also be used during mealtime, playtime and while travelling
4. What is the appropriate age of the baby to begin use of Little's wipes
Can be used from newborn baby till the time it is required, ideally till 3-year-old baby
5. Can this be used without water?
Yes, this is a wet baby wipe and does not need any water while wiping
6. What is the country of origin?
The product is made in India