Little'S Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes With Aloe Vera Jojoba Oil And Vitamin E - 30 Wipes
Little’s Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes are perfect for keeping your baby’s skin clean from dirt and germs while also moisturising it. Little’s Cleansing Wipes contain no alcohol since alcohol can lead to the skin drying quicker. Baby skin is more sensitive and thinner than adult skin, hence it needs more protection. To keep your baby safe, clean and fresh, use Little’s Cleansing Wipes before, during and after feeding and also for diaper changes.
- Created to be safe for baby skin, Little’s Cleansing Wipes contain no alcohol or parabens and have been clinically tested to be safe.
- To help keep your baby’s skin soft and nourished, these cleaning wipes come infused with natural ingredients including jojoba oil, aloe vera and vitamin E. These not only moisturise the skin but also keep it soft.
- To improve the cleaning action, Little’s Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes are thicker, softer and moist, allowing you to take care of even the messiest situations while being gentle against the skin.
- The moisturising formula of these wipes contains a mild and gentle fragrance that doesn't cause irritation while leaving your baby smelling fresh.
- To increase the safety of the product, these wipes undergo careful quality testing, have a balanced pH and use ingredients that are hypoallergenic.
- Jojoba Oil
- Aloe Vera
- Vitamin E
- Viscose Blend
Baby cleaning wipes with moisturising properties, to be used when feeding or for diaper changes.
How to Use
- Take one wipe at a time and use it to gently clean your baby’s skin.
- Dispose of used wipes in the trash.
- Always close the resealable pack to ensure that moisture is maintained.
- Do not flush it down the pot or drain.
- Do not reuse old wipes.
- Store it away from heat and sunlight.
Q1: How many wipes come in this pack?
Ans: This pack of Little’s Soft Cleansing Baby Wipes contains 30 wipes in the pack.
Q2: Is it safe for infants?
Ans: Yes, this product is made specifically to be safe for infants and toddlers.
Q3: Does it contain alcohol?
Ans: No, these baby wipes are alcohol-free and do not contain parabens either.
Q4: Can it be used on the baby’s face?
Ans: Yes, it can be used on your child’s face. However, always use a fresh wipe when cleaning your baby’s face.