Kerala Ayurveda Myaxyl Body Oil Bottle Of 60 Ml
The Kerala Ayurveda Myaxyl Body Oil is an ayurvedic proprietary medicine with anti-arthritic and anti-inflammatory properties. It is formulated with a potent blend of ayurvedic herbs such as Nandivriksha (Tabernaemontana divaricata), Rasna (Alpinia galangal) and Devadaru (Cedrus deodara), processed in Tila Taila (Sesame oil). This oil penetrates easily into the skin and enhances blood circulation in the area, thereby providing relief from joint pain, swelling and muscle stiffness. It is also enriched with a soothing aroma owing to the presence of lemongrass and eucalyptus oil, which provides an anodyne effect to the musculoskeletal system, thereby relieving stiffness, spasm and sprain. The product is useful in a variety of conditions such as sports injuries, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle stiffness, sprains and arthritis.
- Eases Pain and Inflammation - It contains a blend of several medicated oils rich in anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic properties that are potent in relieving joint pain, swelling and muscle stiffness.
- Easy Penetration into Skin - It penetrates easily to improve blood flow in the tissues, thereby providing quick relief.
- Soothing Aroma - Infused with lemongrass and eucalyptus oil, this sweet-smelling oil provides an enhanced analgesic effect.
- Nandivriskha - An excellent pain-reliever due to the presence of the active ingredient, Conolidine.
- Devadaru - Helps to relieve pain and swelling due to joint pathologies.
- Rasna - Powerful in all Vata disorders such as arthritis and helps reduce inflammation.
- Enhances Range of Motion - By improving the joint flexibility, it helps to increase the range of motion.
- Multipurpose - The product can be used in a variety of conditions such as sports injuries, back pain, neck pain, joint pain, muscle stiffness, sprains and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Kerala Ayurveda Myaxyl Body Oil is non-sticky, non-greasy and a non-irritant product.
- Bhushrina Taila
- Tailaparna Taila
- Tila Taila
- Helps to relieve joint pain and stiffness.
- Improves blood flow to the tissues, thereby reducing swelling.
- Enhances joint flexibility and range of motion.
- Can be used in joint pains, muscle pains, sports injuries, sprains and rheumatoid arthritis.
How to Use
- Take 5 to 10 ml of the oil in your palms.
- Apply on the affected part and massage well.
- You may also use it as directed by the physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Do not use the oil if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Do not use it on open wounds.
- For external use only.
Q1. Will there be any burning sensation after applying Kerala Ayurveda Myaxyl Body Oil?
Ans: There is no intense burning sensation after the oil is applied. In fact, the oil helps soothe musculoskeletal spasms and improve blood circulation to the affected parts.
Q2. After applying the oil, is it advisable to cover it with any material?
Ans: You can cover it with a light cotton cloth, this will help the oil get absorbed in the skin. This will help relieve pain quickly and reduce inflammation as well.