Kerala Ayurveda Kumkumadi Oil Bottle Of 30 Ml
The Kerala Ayurveda Kumkumadi Oil is a traditional Ayurvedic facial oil that has been in use for centuries. It is a stellar product that helps to attain naturally glowing and radiant skin. It is formulated using a highly potent blend of traditional ingredients that are known to be beneficial for maintaining the natural complexion of the skin. This oil helps to rejuvenate, replenish, revitalise and hydrate your skin. With regular usage, Kumkumadi Oil has the potential to even skin tone, brighten, enhance the quality and prevent ageing of the skin. The skin becomes luminous, soft and supple with a youthful radiance. Additionally, the oil is enriched with the goodness of a plethora of beautiful ingredients such as Yashtimadhu, Lal Chandan, Kamal Kesar, Manjishta, Sweta Chandana, Nisa, etc. These ingredients help to reinforce the skin barrier, retain its elasticity and promote the overall health of your skin. Overall, the Kerala Ayurveda Kumkumadi Oil is indeed a magical elixir to incorporate into your skincare regimen.
- The product is excellent in enhancing your skin’s radiance and glow.
- It is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation that has been tried and tested for centuries, with proven skincare benefits.
- This oil is a unique blend of many beneficial ingredients that cater to the different needs of the skin.
- It enhances your skin’s natural complexion in addition to evening out the skin tone.
- It provides ample hydration and deeply moisturises the skin by reinforcing its moisture barrier.
- By being rich in antioxidants, it lights dark spots, blemishes, hyperpigmentation, scars, etc.
- It retains the elasticity of the skin and gives it a youthful bounce.
- It has a light texture and is easily absorbed into the skin.
- It has anti-ageing and detoxifying properties.
- It can soothe irritated skin.
- Yashtimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Lal Chandan (Pterocarpus Santalinus)
- Kumkum (Crocus sativus)
- Kamal Kesar (Nelumbo Nucifera)
- Manjishta (Rubia cordifolia)
- Sweta Chandana (Santalum album)
- Nisa (Curcuma longa)
- It is a wonderful facial oil that helps to improve the skin’s radiance, lustre, glow and complexion.
- It can even out skin tone and brighten the skin.
- It hydrates the skin and eases dry patches.
- The product has the potential to fade away dark spots, blemishes, acne scars, hyperpigmentation, etc.
- It has anti-ageing properties and aids in retaining the elasticity of the skin.
- It can be used for performing an oil massage which can boost blood circulation to the face.
- This oil can be incorporated into your skincare routine as a day or night moisturiser.
- It can soothe sunburn or irritation of the skin.
- The potent blend of ingredients has various benefits such as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, cooling and detoxifying properties.
How to Use
- Take a few drops of the oil and apply them to the clean skin.
- Gently massage upwards.
- After massaging for at least ten minutes, it must be allowed to dry before washing it off.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1: Can I use Kumkumadi Oil if I have oily skin?
Ans: You can use it for oily skin, but with certain precautions. The key is to not overuse the oil on the face. You can use one or two drops to moisturise the face and then wash it off with a mild cleanser. Do not leave it overnight as it may cause breakouts.
Q2: What is the best time to apply this oil?
Ans: Ideally, you can apply a small amount of the oil to your skin at night, making it a part of your night skincare routine. This way the properties of the oil will start working at night and heal the skin.