Kapiva Triphala Juice | Ayurvedic Formula Acts As Herbal Laxative | Digestive Care | No Added Sugar - 1l
Kapiva Triphala Juice is a power-packed Ayurvedic formulation that helps you stay healthy. Triphala Juice, tri meaning ‘three’ and phala meaning ‘fruits’, is made from three native Indian dried fruits – Amla, Bahera and Haritaki. It was believed that if a vaidya knew how to use Triphala properly, he could heal any disease. Today, Kapiva aims to provide you with all the original benefits of Triphala by using pure, raw herbs (instead of extracts) and not adding any artificial colours or flavours. Kapiva Triphala Juice helps you fight constipation and improve digestion.
- Helps with Weight Management is known to have a laxative effect that helps prevent constipation. Regular consumption of Triphala Juice, along with adopting a healthy lifestyle, will help you reach your target weight.
- Strengthens Digestive System the Triphala Juice made of organically sourced ingredients is full of natural herbs such as Amla, Haritaki and Bahera. These ayurvedic ingredients help fight constipation and help in improving digestion.
- Protection Against Dental Cavities the Triphala juice made from organically grown ingredients has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that can help prevent plaque formation. It is a common cause of cavities and Gingivitis (gum inflammation).
- Boosts Immune System Triphala has powerful natural compounds and high antioxidant content which helps you fight against infections and strengthens your immune system.
- Keto-friendly and vegan so it perfectly fits with your lifestyle while fulfilling your nutrient requirements.
Amla, Haritaki, Bahera
Strengthen the digestive system, improve dental health and boost immunity.
How to Use
- Shake the bottle before use.
- Dilute 30 ml of Triphala Juice with 30 ml of water.
- Consume it at night before meals.
- Read the instruction leaflet/label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Q1. Is kapiva juice better or is powder better?
Ans. It depends on the choice of the consumer. Both products, if pure and natural, provide the same health benefits.
Q2. Does it need refrigeration?
Ans. It is advised to refrigerate our products after it has been opened to ensure that its contents are not exposed to open air.
Q3. Can I use it for my 2.9yrs old baby?
Ans. No, Kapiva Triphala Juice is meant to be consumed by anyone above the age of 12. Hence, we would not recommend you to feed this juice to a baby.
Q4. Can I use Kapiva juice for weight loss?
Ans. Yes, you can use it.