Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi - 150 Gm
Indians have used Mehandi since ancient times to keep their hair healthy and beautiful. Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi, a combination of ancient Indian Ayurveda and new-age technology, delivers to you the wholesome goodness of Henna and Brahmi. Henna and Brahmi strengthens your hair root and enhances their volume. It also conditions your hair to the deepest level and adds beautiful natural colour to your hair. Jovees Henna and Brahmi Herbal Mehandi is loaded with natural proteins that gently nourish and make your hair strong and healthy.
- The pack includes a shower cap and a pair of gloves.
- Works to strengthen your hair.
- Henna is loaded with powerful phytochemicals including tannins and phenolics, which promote hair growth.
- Mehandi combats dandruff.
- Brahmi helps provide strength and nourishment through the scalp.
- Free from parabens, alcohol and other toxins.
- Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi benefits all hair types.
The composition of Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi include:
- Ginger Extract
- Jojoba Oil
- Strengthens your hair to the deepest level.
- Combats hair damage and gives it a natural exotic colour.
- Helps in getting rid of dandruff.
- Makes your hair resistant to breaking and falling.
How to Use
- Make a paste of Henna and Brahmi Herbal Mehandi by mixing it with lukewarm water.
- Gently apply the spread over the scalp and hair and spread it evenly.
- Leave it on for about an hour.
- Wash it off thoroughly with water.
- Avoid shampooing your hair the day Mehandi is applied.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Don't swallow. For external use only.
Q1. Is Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi safe to use?
Ans: Yes, this product is completely safe to use on your hair. Henna is a natural herb with many promising health benefits.
Q2. Is Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi 100% natural?
Ans: Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi uses 100% natural ingredients. This Mehandi is also completely free from parabens and alcohol and other toxins.
Q3. Can Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi be used on broken or cut skin?
Ans: No, Mehandi should not be used on a cut as it inflames the wound.
Q4. Is it alright to shampoo after rinsing Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi on scalp and hair?
Ans: For best effects, it is recommended not to shampoo after using Jovees Henna & Brahmi Herbal Mehandi. You can shampoo your hair 36 hours after using Mehandi.