Johnson'S Baby Top To Toe Bath Wash - 200ml
After passing the 5-level safety assurance process, the Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Bath Wash is introduced, which is as mild as pure water, if not more. When it comes to baby's care, Johnson's Products top all the lists as these are soap-free. This baby bath wash is a unique composition that doctors highly recommend as it is 100% free from any chemicals, parabens, sulfate or dyes that might affect their ultra-soft skin. Apart from these benefits, it contains the goodness of glycerine that penetrates deep into the skin and moisturises each skin cell.
- A solution that is no less than pure water.
- Hospitals’ choice for baby's first bath
- Suitable for baby's skin and eyes
- The pH is perfectly balanced for newborn skin.
- Pioneering 'no more tears' formula
- No sulfate, no parabens, no dyes
- Buy your pack of Johnson's Bath Wash online in India.
- Citric acid
- Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Bath Wash is a mild formula suitable for the baby's skin from the first wash.
- Doctors highly recommend this product by Johnson's as it promotes tear-free baths.
How to Use
- Remove the safety seal from the top-to-toe bath wash.
- Rinse the baby's body, including hair, with lukewarm water.
- Drop a pea-sized amount of product and gently massage the baby.
- Rinse and pat with a dry towel for the desired results.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of kids' reach.
- Go through the label once before using it.
- Check if the product is expired; if yes, discontinue using it.
- Discount use if skin side effects or irritation occurs.
Q1: Is Johnson's head-to-toe baby wash safe?
Ans: The Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Bath Wash is a gentle baby wash that is safe to use as it is loaded with ingredients that promote skin safety.
Q2: Can grown-ups use it?
Ans: This is a mild composition specially designed for your little one's safety; however, grown-ups can also use it.
Q3: Are there any side effects of it if used regularly?
Ans: There are no recorded side effects of Johnston's Baby Top to Toe Bath Wash; still, it is preferred to do a patch test or discontinue using it if any discomfort arises.
Q4: How often should I bathe my newborn baby?
Ans: Well, there's no need to bathe newborns every day; 4 times a week would be enough.
Q5: What are the reviews of Johnson's Baby Top to Toe Bath Wash?
Ans: The reviews of Johnson’s products are excellent and they are taken as one of the most recommended products for extreme kids’ care.