Indulekha Neemraj Hair Cleanser - 200 Ml
Indulekha Neemraj Hair Cleanser is an all-natural, ayurvedic dandruff cleaner for men and women. With the power of herbal ingredients, this cleanser clears out dandruff with its balanced and well-proportioned composition. Additionally, the ayurvedic ingredients provide nourishment, fresh fragrance and overall healthy hair.
- Dandruff prevention and removal are the primaries Indulekha Neemraj Hair Cleanser uses, it achieves this through the antibacterial and antifungal properties of its constituent ingredients.
- With 150 neem leaves, blended with amla and pudina, this potent hair cleanser can deal with mild to moderate dandruff easily. These ingredients provide vitamin C for nourishment, while also preventing bacterial/fungi from growing. Apart from being antimicrobial, pudina is also an anti-inflammatory, resulting in a cooling effect on your scalp and helping to reduce itchiness.
- The infusion of essential oils like lemon, lemongrass, orange, lime and rosemary in the Indulekha Neemraj Hair Cleanser composition also boosts its ability to fight off dandruff effectively.
- By reducing flaky and itchy scalp that is caused by dandruff without using harsh chemicals, the Indulekha hair cleanser restores your hair and scalp without causing dryness or damage.
- Indulekha Neemraj Hair Cleanser contains no artificial colouring or fragrance, it is also free from parabens and is dermatologically tested.
Extracts of Neem, Amla, Rosemary, Pudina, Orange, Lemon Grass, Lemon, Lime.
Shampoo Base QS, Phenoxyethanol, Piroctone, Sodium Salicylate.
It is an Anti-Dandruff shampoo/hair cleanser made from natural and safe ingredients used for cleaning hair and curing dandruff.
How to Use
- Apply a small amount of the shampoo to wet hair, massage and lather for some time. Ensure good coverage of your scalp.
- Leave it in for 2-3 minutes, then rinse hair and scalp well with clean water.
- Use it between 2-3 times a week, depending on the amount of dandruff you experience.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients.
- For external use only, wash thoroughly with water if it gets into the eyes.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children.
Q1. Can Indulekha Neemraj Hair Cleanser prevent extreme dandruff and hair loss?
If you experience hair loss, extreme dandruff or other hair issues it is better to consult a doctor for treatment. This shampoo is meant for mild to moderate dandruff, it doesn’t treat serious issues.
Q2. How long does it take to cure dandruff?
With regular use, it can take between a few weeks to a few months to show results, depending on the acuteness of your dandruff. If you experience no change, seek further advice from a doctor.
Q3. Does it contain parabens and sulphates?
No, this hair cleanser is made from natural ingredients and does not contain parabens or sulphates.