Hydrofil Cream 50gm
Hydrofil cream 50 mg is a specifically designed moisturiser that helps to replace skin's hydration and protective lipid barrier by combining sophisticated non-comedogenic components. It contains the natural chemical phospholipid-lecithin, which is present in all living cells. In topical applications, lecithin acts as an emollient, emulsifier and penetration enhancer. Topically applied lecithin can soften and soothe the skin as an emollient. It has a high fatty acid content, forming a barrier on the skin that effectively seals moisture while keeping the air and other external contaminants out.
- Lecithin, a natural component found in all living cells, aids in restoring the skin's inadequate hydrolipidic layer.
- Vitamin E keeps the skin supple and smooth. Silicon oil forms an occlusive layer on the skin, keeping moisture in.
- Propylene glycol is a well-known humectant, absorbing moisture from the air.
- Hydrofil also includes aloe vera and beeswax, two natural moisturisers that have been used for centuries.
- Vitamin E acetate
- Aloe vera
- Silicone oil
- Propylene glycol
- Light liquid paraffin
- Used for dry and scaly skin, especially on the hands, feet, elbows and knees where additional moisture is required and dry skin linked with eczema and psoriasis.
- Hydrates and moisturises the skin.
- Itching and dryness are relieved.
- It makes the skin smooth and soft.
- Protects the lipid barrier function of your skin and efficiently locks moisture in.
How to Use
Apply frequently as needed to the skin associated with eczema and psoriasis for optimum hydration.
- It is exclusively for external usage.
- Take the recommended quantity of cream and apply it to the affected parts as needed.
- Massage it into your skin gently.
- Use Hydrofil cream regularly to get the best outcome.
- If you are allergic to any of the components in this cream, do not use it.
- If contact with the eyes occurs, rinse your eyes thoroughly with water.
- Keep toddlers at bay.
Q1: Is Hydrofil a good choice for oily skin?
Ans: No, this lotion is ideal for dry, irritated skin. It has a high lipid and oil content, which induces oily skin to become more oily.
Q2: Is Hydrofil cream a safe product?
Ans: Yes, this cream is typically harmless and does not have any adverse effects. Consult your doctor if you have any application site responses, such as skin reddening, rash or other allergic reactions.
Q3: Is it safe to use Hydrofil cream regularly?
Ans: Yes, you can use this cream daily.
Q4: Is Hydrofil cream suitable for dry skin?
Ans: Hydrofil cream contains natural, trustworthy and time-tested moisturisers such as aloe vera and beeswax. Apart from that, aloe vera can assist with eczema-related dry, itchy skin.
Q5: How does Hydrofil cream moisturise the skin?
Ans: The cream contains vitamin E, which keeps your skin smooth and silicone oil, which forms an occlusive layer to preserve moisture in the skin. The humectant propylene glycol, which is incorporated in the cream, absorbs moisture from the air.