Huggies New Dry Medium Size Diapers (2 Count)
Generally, the infant's skin is delicate, smooth and feels like a feather. You need to take extra care while deciding on which diapers to buy. Huggies Dry Tape Diapers for kids are built to protect the gentle skin of the baby. They offer essential comfort as well. Huggies Dry Tape Diapers pack includes two medium-sized dry diapers. Plus, the special materials help in locking the moisture inside tightly. Because of that, the baby's skin will be free from rashes.
- The Huggies Dry Tape Diapers for kids will keep the baby's skin fresh and dry.
- The blue speed dry sheet will remove the moistness immediately.
- These diapers ensure overnight dryness so that the baby can get uninterrupted sleep.
- Huggies Dry Tape Diapers contents include air-fresh material, which enables free airflow.
- With the quick-lock system, the diapers keep away the dampness from the baby's skin.
- The Huggies Dry Tape Diapers are clinically proven as rash-free diapers.
- Cellulose fibre
- Synthetic rubber
Easy to use, comfortable diapers for the baby that are rash-free to lock away baby’s waste without causing discomfort.
How to Use
- First, expand the diaper to unlock the leg guards correctly.
- Clutch the diaper using one hand and attach the side tapes one after one.
- Make sure to readjust the side tapes and do not make them too tight or too loose.
Q1. Will Huggies Dry Tape Medium Size Diapers fit all babies?
Ans. No, medium-sized dry tape Huggies Diapers can not fit all babies. Depending on the baby's age and weight, Huggies diapers are available in small, medium and large sizes.
Q2. Do Huggies Dry Diapers prevent rashes?
Ans. Yes, these Huggies Dry Diapers are clinically proven to prevent rashes. Also, the diapers will keep the infant's skin fresh and dry.
Q3. How to remove and throw away Huggies Dry Diapers?
Ans. When the diaper is full, tear off both sides. After that, pull it down to remove it from the baby. Make sure to put the used diaper in the dry waste container. You should not dispose of the used diaper in the toilet flush.