Huggies New Dry Large Size Diapers (5 Count)
The new Huggies Dry taped diapers come with novel features to ensure the baby gets undisturbed playtime and sleep. The diapers are highly absorbent and allow a free flow of air to keep the baby’s skin dry and fresh. Huggies Dry taped diapers are available in different sizes to suit all sizes of babies.
- The cushiony material ensures overnight dryness so that the baby has a pleasant sleep.
- Air-fresh material permits maximum and continuous flow of air to make sure the baby’s skin remains fresh.
- A quick lock system thoroughly locks the wetness inside and keeps the baby’s skin comfortable and dry all the time.
- The presence of a blue speed dry layer in the diapers ensures instant wetness absorption.
- Cellulose fibre
- Synthetic rubber
Soft taped diaper to keep the baby’s skin fresh, dry and healthy.
Directions for Use
- Take out one diaper from the bag.
- Open and slide the diaper gently under the baby by lifting their legs. The back part of the diaper, which contains the adhesive strips, should be at the same level as the baby’s belly button.
- Bring the front part of the diaper up between the baby’s legs and the baby’s belly.
- Bring the adhesive strip around and fasten snugly by ensuring that the tape doesn’t stick onto the baby’s skin.
- Kindly read the label carefully before use.
- Always store in a dry and cool place.
- Never flush the diapers.
- Never reuse the diapers.
- Keep plastic bags away from the reach of the children.
Q1. In what different sizes are the Huggies Dry taped diapers available?
Ans: Huggies Dry taped diapers for babies are available in sizes small, medium and large.
Q2. How do I choose the best diaper size for my baby?
Ans: You can choose the best size of the diaper according to the weight of your baby. The manufacturer recommends a small size for a baby weighing 7kg and less, a medium size for a baby weighing between 5 and 11kg and a large size for a baby weighing between 8 and 14 kg.
Q3. Will the Huggies Dry taped diapers cause any rash?
Ans: Not at all. Thanks to the diaper's ability to keep the baby’s skin fresh and dry, the Huggies Dry taped diapers are clinically proven to prevent diaper rash.