Horlicks Health & Nutrition Drink, Chocolate, Jar 500 G
Horlicks Health & Nutrition Drink have all the necessary nutrients that help boost immunity. It is clinically proven to improve five signs of growth and make kids taller, stronger and sharper. When Horlicks is mixed with milk, it improves the power of milk and makes it a wholesome drink. This nourishing beverage must be a part of a balanced diet, variants like Women’s Plus, meant for active women, Horlicks Lite, Junior Horlicks, Mother’s Horlicks are also available in the market and caters to specific needs. Choose your favourite Horlicks flavour from Vanilla, Chocolate, Caramel, Kesar Badam, etc.
- Increases the density of minerals such as calcium in bones to give children bigger and stronger bones.
- Horlicks increase lean tissue and make children stronger.
- Helps improve attention and concentration to make the child sharper.
- Clinically proven for more hemopoietic nutrients in the blood and to increase fat-free mass.
- Horlicks is a healthy as well as a delicious drink.
- Malted barley
- Wheat flour
- Milk solids
- Wheat gluten
- Protein isolate
Horlicks Health & Nutrition Drink is meant for overall good health, to gain muscle mass, weight, energy and improves the brain and body functioning.
How to Use
Add Horlicks Health and Nutrition Drink chocolate flavour, approximately 3 heaped spoonfuls in 200ml of lukewarm milk. It can be mixed in water but works best when mixed with milk. Stir well and you may add sugar if required. You may use it as directed by the physician.
- Do not use the product if it is open or damaged.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- While you should not exceed the scoops, you should not pour lesser amounts either.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Make sure the jar is airtight.
- Check its expiry date.
1. From which month of pregnancy can I consume the Mother's Horlicks?
Ideally, you can consume the Mother's Horlicks from the first trimester of your pregnancy.
2. Is Horlicks a vegetarian drink?
Yes, Horlicks is a vegetarian drink.
3. What is the best time to drink Horlicks?
You should ideally have Horlicks before your workout session as it leads to an increase in the growth of fat-free mass.