Horlicks Diabetes Plus Vanilla Jar - 400 Gm
Horlicks Diabetes Plus is a nutritional beverage that has been designed for Indian adults. It is scientifically formulated to support the dietary management of at-risk and diabetic individuals. It contains high fibre(22% of dual blend fibre - Fibersol-2 and Nutriose®^ ). Research has shown that a diet rich in fibre helps reduce glucose and lipids in the blood.
Horlicks Diabetes Plus is high in protein and contains 16 vital nutrients. These fibres are known to promote satiety and reduce calorie intake. Soluble dietary fibre taken as a part of the diet contributes to the reduction of blood cholesterol levels. The beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of a minimum of 3 gm of soluble dietary fibre.
- Milk Solids, Dietary Fibre(26%),[Wheat Dextrin(18%),Corn Dextrin(8%)],Maltodextrin,Minerals,Nature Identical Flavouring Substances,Soy Protein Isolate,Medium Chain Triglycerides(MCT) Oil, Vitamins , Artificial Sweetener (INS 950)
How to Use:
- Take 200 ml of hot milk or water. Add 30 g (Approx.2 levelled scoops) of Horlicks Diabetes Plus.
- Stir quickly to mix well.
- Recommended serving: 30 GM, once a day.
Features & Cautions:
- Horlicks Diabetes Plus is not intended to replace any existing medication.
- It is a nutritional beverage to be consumed as a part of a balanced daily diet and exercise.
- Horlicks diabetes plus contains artificial sweetener and for calorie-conscious.
- FOOD FOR SPECIAL DIETARY USE- Food for helping manage blood glucose.
- Contains naturally occurring sugar
- Contains Dietary Fibre( Dextrin-Wheat & Corn )
- This contains Acesulfame Potassium.
- Not recommended for children.
- No sugar added to the product.
- Contains added flavour (NATURE-IDENTICAL FLAVOURING SUBSTANCES )