Healthvit Vitamin B1 Thia-min 100mg Multivitamin Tablets Bottle Of 60
Healthvit Vitamin B1 Thia-min 100MG | 60 Capsules May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate. May also support muscle weakness. Vitamin B1, an important role in energy metabolism. Helps to support the nervous system. Help regulate appetite. Help the immune system. Thiamine is a vitamin, also called vitamin B1. Vitamin B1 is found in many foods including yeast, cereal grains, beans, nuts, and meat. It is often used in combination with other B vitamins, and found in many vitamin B complex products. Vitamin B complexes generally include vitamin B1 (thiamine), vitamin B2 (riboflavin), vitamin B3 (niacin/niacinamide), vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid), vitamin B6 (pyridoxine), vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin), and folic acid. Vitamin B1 (thiamine) is an important vitamin required by the human body. It can be found in meat, green leaves, and vegetables and is essential for the breakdown of fat and protein. It also keeps the mucous membranes healthy. The top five health benefits of vitamin B1.
- May support tiredness, depression, irritability and inability to concentrate.
- May also support muscle weakness.
- Vitamin B1, an important role in energy metabolism.
- Helps to support the nervous system. Help regulate appetite.
- Help the immune system.
Direction of use:
- As a Dietary supplement for adults ,1 or 2 capsules daily preferably at mealtime or as directed by health practioner
- If you are Pregnant nursing or taking any medications, Consult your Doctor before use. No Artificial color, flavors or Preservative added, no Chemical solvents.