Healthvit Folic Acid 400mcg Heart Care Tablets Bottle Of 60
Healthvit Folic Acid 400mcg Heart Care Tablets are carefully formulated to cater to the deficiency of folic acid in the body, which can lead to DNA damage, anaemia and other diseases. It is very healthy for expecting mothers to take folic acid as it minimises the risk of any foetal damage or child defects during pregnancy or after birth. It increases blood supply and contributes to a safer pregnancy. Therefore, with Healthvit Folic Acid 400mcg Heart Care Tablets you can be at peace knowing you and your baby are safe.
- Healthvit Folic Acid 400mcg Heart Care Tablets promote proper oxygen supply in the body.
- They reduce the risk of child defects during pregnancy.
- It minimises the chances of defects in the baby’s brain or spine during pregnancy.
- It ensures adequate red blood cell formation.
- Regular intake maintains the heart health of the mother.
Take Healthvit Folic Acid 400mcg Heart Care Tablets during childbearing age or pregnancy to promote proper development of the foetus and good blood supply.
How to Use
You can consume 1 tablet of Healthvit Folic Acid 400mcg Heart Care Tablets once a day during mealtime or as directed by your physician.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers must take the supplement only after consultation with their doctor.
- Not recommended for people with known allergies to the listed ingredients.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Do not use the product if the expiry date has passed.
Q1. What quantity of folic acid tablets should be consumed every day?
Ans: You can consume one tablet of Healthvit Folic Acid 400mcg Heart Care every day, but it is advised that you consult with your doctor before starting the dose.
Q2. Does folic acid have any side effects?
Ans: If taken more than the recommended daily dosage, folic acid might show some side effects. You can experience nausea, irritability, diarrhoea, confusion, skin reactions, etc.
Q3. Is the deficiency of folic acid serious?
Ans: Folic acid is one of the major vitamins in the body. It aids in cell growth and protects the structure of DNA. Deficiency of folic acid in the body can lead to severe consequences like lack of blood, anaemia, disturbed menstrual cycles and risk of cancer. It can also make it harder to conceive.