Hansaplast Silverhealing Washproof Bandage Box Of 10
Silver has been used for treating various diseases and infections since the golden era. Not only that but it is also used to disinfect water and food, as well as treat burns and wounds. In current times, active silver-containing products are well-established antiseptics in the world of healing and treatments.
Hansaplast Silver Healing contain silver ions that are active and can penetrate bacterial membranes, just rendering them inactive and destroying their nucleus. Silver can break down bacteria’s cell profile, causing cellular distortion, loss of viability and inhibit the process of bacterial replication.
- According to studies, Hansaplast Silver Healing Plaster with its antibacterial properties helps heal wounds up to 50% faster as compared to other healing bandages.
- The plaster is wash proof as the advanced backing material helps absorb water content.
- Silver ions present in Hansaplast Silver Healing Plaster eliminate bacteria that cause infections. Its silver technology helps to reduce the risk of infections.
- The bandage is skin-friendly and is made of breathable material which comfortably adheres securely to your skin.
- Each pack contains 10 strips of plaster bandage.
How to Use
- Clean the wound and gently remove any excrement as dirt or sand.
- Dry the skin around the cut or scratch very carefully.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and avoiding the formation of creases.
- When compared to an untreated or uncovered wound, silver plaster helps in healing the wound faster with its antimicrobial properties.
- Always see a doctor if the wound is deep, bleeds heavily or shows signs of infection like reddening, swelling or warmth.
- If you have or suspect a health problem, consult a doctor and follow medical advice.
- Always read carefully and follow the instructions on the product.
- Keep it away from the reach of small children.
- Hansaplast Silver Plaster Bandage is not to be used for deep cuts that require stitching or surgery.
- Store the bandages in a dry place, away from moisture.
Q1. Is Hansaplast good for wounds?
Ans: Research shows that covered wounds heal more efficiently and have a reduced risk of infection. Hansaplast products provide safe protection until the wound is completely healed.
Q2. Should you put a plaster on an open wound?
Ans: It is important to clean a wound before applying plaster or dressing to reduce the risk of infection and encourage the healing process. A plaster or larger dressing is usually all that is needed to stop a wound bleeding.
Q3. How do fast healing plasters like Hansaplast silver healing waterproof bandages work?
Ans: The wound pad of these bandages contains polyurethane, a skin-friendly, waterproof and breathable material that generates optimal conditions for moist wound healing. It allows the absorption of wound fluid but leaves essential proteins in the wound.
Q4. Does a wound heal faster, covered or uncovered?
Ans: A handful of studies have found that when wounds are kept moist and covered, blood vessels regenerate faster and the number of cells that cause inflammation drop more rapidly than they do in wounds allowed to air out. It is best to keep a wound moist and covered for at least five days.