Hansaplast Bandage Washproof Box Of 8
The Hansaplast bandage washproof box should be a part of your first aid kit. These bandages are waterproof and medicated. Thus, they not only protect wounds and cuts from water and dirt but also help quick healing, while you continue with your daily activities unhindered. The antiseptic bandages have a waterproof lamination and are ideal for use when washing, bathing, showering or swimming. They are easy to apply and very light on the skin. Use the Hansaplast water-resistant bandage to protect a cut or wound from further infection.
- Hansaplast bandage protects wounds and cuts from water, dirt and infection.
- Ideal for scrapes, cuts, small wounds and abrasions.
- The bandage is waterproof and keeps the wound clean and prevents entry of water so that it can heal effectively.
- Can be applied very easily and is light on the skin.
- The adhesive is strong so that the bandage doesn't come off.
- One box has 8 bandages.
Medicated Pad Contains Benzalkonium Chloride Solution I.P equivalent to Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05% and tinted with Tartrazine Yellow.
- Heals and protects cuts and scrapes from dirt and bacteria.
- Keeps the wound clean and protects it from water as it is waterproof.
- Antiseptic properties prevent infection.
How to Use
- Clean the wound and remove dirt and sand.
- Dry the area before you apply the plaster.
- To remove the plaster from its packet, open from the direction that says “pull here”.
- Remove one of the release liners behind the plaster.
- Remove the second release liner behind the plaster and seal it across the wound.
- Ensure the wound pad is applied on the cut or scratch covering it to the maximum.
- Try not to stretch or crease the patch when applying.
- Change the plaster if the wound pad gets wet.
- For faster healing change the bandage every 24 hours.
- The patch is for single use only.
- In case the wound is deep, has swollen or is bleeding excessively consult your doctor before applying the bandage.
- Read the instructions on the label carefully before applying the Hansaplast washproof bandage.
Q1. How many bandages come in one box?
Ans: There are 8 Hansaplast bandages in this box.
Q2. What is the size of the washproof bandage?
Ans: The Hansaplast washproof bandage is 70mm x 19mm in size.
Q3. Is this washproof bandage medicated?
Ans: Yes, each bandage is medicated and has Benzalkonium Chloride Solution I.P equivalent to Benzalkonium Chloride 0.05%.
Q4. Are these Hansaplast bandages water-resistant?
Ans: Yes, these bandages are water-resistant and antiseptic.