Hansaplast Washproof Plaster - 100% Protection in Wet conditions
Don’t let small bruises and cuts stop you from getting in contact with water. Hansaplast® Washproof Plaster has water resistent backing material with a strong adhesive to give comfort in everyday usage.
- The antisepctic woundpad has waterproof lamination to protect your wounds from being exposed to water and dirt
- Plaster is ideal to be used in washing, showering, bathing and swimming
- Easily applicable, comfortable and blends well with skin
- Reliable adhesion protects the wound from leaving water and impurities
- Each pack contains 8 strips
- A must in your first aid kit!
Advice: Always see a doctor if the wound is deep, bleeds heavily or shows signs of infection like reddening, swelling or warmth. If you have or suspect a health problem, consult a doctor and follow medical advice. Always read carefully and follow the instructions on the product.
- Clean the wound and gently remove any excrement as dirt or sand.
- Dry the skin around the cut or scratch very carefully.
- Apply the plaster without stretching and avoiding the formation of creases