Good Vibes Gel Aloe Vera - 300 G
The Good Vibes Aloe Vera gel is extremely moisturising as it has high water content, which penetrates through the layers of skin. The gel is naturally soothing on the skin, especially in case of sunburns. Aloe vera has antibacterial properties. Thus it also treats pimples that occur due to germs and pollutants affecting the skin.
It also works as an astringent, which reduces enlarged pores, the production of excess sebum and the accumulation of dirt in these pores. Rich in antioxidants and minerals, the gel is suitable for all types of skin, especially oily skin. This natural Good Vibes Aloe Vera Gel is paraben-free, sulphate free and cruelty-free.
- It is exceedingly moisturising for the skin as it has high water content.
- It is naturally soothing on the skin and helps with sunburns.
- The antibacterial properties help treat acne.
- It works as an astringent, which reduces enlarged pores.
- It is rich in antioxidants and minerals, which helps maintain healthy skin.
- Suitable for all skin types, especially oily skin.
- It is paraben-free, sulphate free and cruelty-free.
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Aloe Vera hydrates and moisturises dry skin.
- It treats acne and blemishes.
- It nourishes the skin and improves texture.
- It soothes sunburn and nourishes the scalp.
How to Use
- Cleanse and tone your face.
- Apply small blobs on your cheeks, chin, nose, forehead and neck.
- Massage the gel evenly in circular motions.
- Leave it on for healthy and glowing skin.
- The natural ingredients may irritate some skin types, so remember to conduct a patch test before use.
- For external use only.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Read the label on the bottle carefully before use.
- Avoid eye contact. In case of contact, rinse your eyes thoroughly with water.
Q1: What is the size of the Good Vibes Aloe Vera Gel jar?
Ans: The Good Vibes Aloe Vera Gel jar is 300g in size.
Q2: Does the Good Vibes Aloe Vera Gel have parabens?
Ans: No, the Good Vibes Aloe Vera Gel is paraben-free, sulphate-free and contains no mineral oils.
Q3: What are the benefits of Aloe Vera on the skin?
Ans: Aloe Vera gel helps reduce acne, hydrates and moisturiser dry skin and nourishes the skin. It is also suitable for the scalp.