Gillette Mach 3 Shaving Blades Pack Of 10
Gillette Mach 3 Manual Shaving Razor Blades deliver a close shave, without all the redness, while feeling better even after the 10th shave as compared to a new disposable blade. The original Mach 3 continues its legacy of close shaves. Its 3-blade technology offers a comfortable shave, along with the longevity that comes only with replaceable blades.
Gillette Mach 3 Manual Shaving Razor Blades Comfort Guard includes 5 Micro fins to bring you a close, comfortable shave. When the Indicator Lubrication Strip fades to white to show when you are no longer getting an optimal shave from your razor blade. A trusted choice among men for ages, the Mach 3 continues to give men around the world a great start to their day.
- Gillette Mach 3 comes with 3 high-definition razor blades for smooth glide and comfort, without fear of cuts.
- It has a Comfort Guard feature of 5 Micro fins for a closer shave.
- It provides a shave without redness even after the 10th shave.
- Indicator Lubrication Strip fades to white when you are no longer getting an optimal shave and the ergonomic handle gives great control.
- Gillette Mach 3 gives a better shave than a new 2-bladed ordinary razor even after 5 weeks of continued usage.
How to Use
- Shower with warm water before shaving. Alternatively, you can take a towel and soak it in warm water. Then place it on your face. The steam from the towel will help to clear out the buildup of sebum.
- Take a small amount of shaving foam and use a shaving brush to lather.
- Shave with the grain of the hair using long and steady strokes.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Pat your skin dry.
- Use an aftershave balm.
- Lastly, moisturizing your skin will help retain the moisture in it.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Change your blade accordingly.
- Store it in a dry and hygienic place.
- If your blade has rust on it, make sure to replace it with a new one immediately.
Q1. What makes Gillette Mach 3 Turbo razor blades unique?
Ans: The Indicator Lubrication Strip ensures that your Mach 3 Turbo razor blade keeps gliding across your skin, even after multiple shaves. Discover Gillette's high-performance blades, especially the Mach 3 blades which are thinner than a surgeon's scalpel and give you a close shave in a single stroke.
Q2. Which is the best Gillette razor for a closer shave?
Ans: Discover Gillette’s high-performance razor, the Mach 3 Turbo that has blades thinner than a surgeon’s scalpel, giving you a closer shave in one stroke. It features a new look and advanced technology for a close and comfortable shave.
Q3. What does Lubrastrip do?
Ans: A Lubrastrip is a thin strip that sits at the top of the razor, releasing lubricants while you shave, to produce a great glide. When you are no longer getting an optimal shave, the Lubrastrip fades to white, indicating that it might be time to change your blade.