Garnier Color Naturals For Men Shade 3 Darkest Brown Hair Color Box Of 60 G
Garnier Color Naturals is a permanent colour cream enriched with Olive oil, That nourishes the hair as it colours. Your hair is deeply nourished, your colour is richer, more uniform and shinier. The second ratio of olive oil in the conditioner is a real treatment for your hair. Your hair is soft and your colour radiant ... And there is no grey hair!
- Garnier Color Naturals is creme hair colour which gives 100% Grey Coverage and beautiful rich color
- It is an ammonia free hair color and has a superior Colour Lock technology which gives you rich long lasting color that lasts upto 8 weeks
- Color Naturals comes in a range of 8 gorgeous shades especially suited for Indian skin tones
- It is available in an easy to use kit which can be used at your convenience in the comfort of your house!
- It is enriched with the goodness of 3 oils - Almond, Olive and Avocado which nourishes hair and provides shiny, long lasting colour.
- Your Hair will love the nourishment and you will love the colour!
- Multi-Application Coloring Kit for beautiful hair colour in just 30 minutes!
How to Use:
- Read carefully the instructions leaflet before application.
- One must always do a skin allergy test without fail 48 hours before each use of this product.
- Put gloves on. Open cap of the developer bottle . Pour the entire contents into a non-metallic bowl.
- Open the cap of the cream hair colourant (seal to be pierced with the point in the cap) squeeze the entire contents of the cream hair colourant downwards into the plastic bowl.
- Mix the colourant and the developer with a hair colouring brush and stir well till the mixture is smooth in texture. Apply immediately.
- Start by applying the mixture to the roots, separating the hair strand by strand. Spread the remaining mixture through the rest of the hair. For full head application, cover the entire hair well with the mixture.
- For touch up application, concentrate solely on the grey or on the root areas. Leave to develop for 30 minutes. Throw away any unused mixture.
- Tip : overtime, the cream may turn dark, due to exposure to air.
- Ignore, as this has no bearing on product performance and final colour result.
- Rinse1. After 30 minutes of the development time, wet hair a little and gently lather for 1 minute.Rinse well with water until the water runs clear.