Garnier Color Naturals Creme Shade 3 Darkest Brown (70ml + 60g) Hair Color Box Of 130 Ml
A Garnier Color natural crème hair colour has a beautiful rich colour with 100% grey coverage. Garnier colour has superior colour lock technology which gives a long-lasting effect that lasts for 8 weeks. Garnier colour natural in India comes under eight beautiful shades and is an ammonia-free hair colour. Its rich and long-lasting darkest brown colour provides 100% grey coverage within half an hour after applying. It is enriched with 3 essential oils such as almond, avocado and olive oil. All the Garnier colour Natural hair colours can be used at your own convenience as it comes in an easy to use kit. The hair colour kit includes gloves, a hair comb for mixing well, a bowl, a hair clip to section your hair and a conditioner for post colour care.
- It is enriched with no ammonia colour that provides intense dark brown hair colour and nourishes hair to provide silky and shiny texture.
- The colour lock technology of Garnier natural colour provides 100% grey coverage.
- It provides a multi-application kit for colouring that works only in 30 mins.
Garnier Color Naturals hair colour ingredients include Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Mineral Oil, P-Phenylenediamine, 4-Diaminophenoxyethanol Hcl, Sodium Metabisulfite, Olive Fruit Oil, Polyquaternium-22, Sunflower Seed Oil, Fragrance, Avocado Oil, M-Aminophenol, Ascorbic Acid, Tocopherol, Resorcinol, Rosemary Leaf Extract, Edta, Ceteareth-25, Sweet Almond Oil.
- For post colour care, it is provided with 3 oil-rich conditioners.
- Garnier Colour Naturals uses no ammonia formula and is completely organic in nature.
- Provide 100% grey coverage and is easy to use.
- It provides long-lasting colour with colour lock technology.
- Nourished hair and provide better hair quality.
How to Use
Prior to the use of Garnier natural colour, perform a skin allergy test. You must conduct an allergy test 24 hours before each time you colour so you are advised to purchase it a day before you colour. Wear gloves provided in the box and mix the developer and the colourant in a non-metallic bowl in a 1:1 ratio. Start at the roots and work your way towards the tips. Divide the hair into sections by using hair clips and leave it for 30 minutes. Rinse it with water, apply conditioner and then rinse again.
- In case of any irritation, stop using hair colour.
- People with skin conditions such as eczema and psoriasis should also refrain from using hair dyes.
- For external use only.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
Q1. Does my hair colour fade if I wash my hair daily?
Ans. No, the colour will not fade if you use the shampoo once a week and wash it with water daily. It will not fade till one month.
Q2. Does it have ammonia in it?
Ans. No, the Garnier colour is ammonia-free and is organic in nature.
Q3. Does it work on black hair?
Ans. Yes, It works on black hair.
Q4. Can Garnier natural colour be used for highlighting hair?
Ans. Yes, you can highlight your hair as well with it.