Garnier Color Naturals Creme Shade 3.16 Burgundy (70ml + 60g) Hair Color Box Of 130 Ml
The Garnier Color Naturals Creme Shade 3.16 Burgundy gives your hair a shiny and silky look, with a vibrant burgundy colour that lasts up to 8 weeks. The rich and long-lasting Garnier Burgundy colour provides 100% grey coverage in just 30 minutes.
- Enriched with essential oils – olive, almond and avocado, Garnier Color Naturals Burgundy leaves your hair looking shiny, silky and nourished.
- The No Ammonia Crème Formula comes with a superior color lock technology that gives you rich color that lasts up to 8 weeks.
- It is effortless to use and covers up grey hair in no time.
- Cetearyl Alcohol
- Ethanolamine, Ceteareth-25
- Mineral Oil
- Ascorbic Acid
- Avocado Oil
- Rosemary Leaf Extract
- Sweet Almond Oil
- Gives hair long lasting shine and super silky touch.
- Covers gray hair from roots to tip.
- The colour stays for up to 8 weeks.
How to Use
- Perform a skin allergy test hours prior to the coloring.
- Wear gloves provided in the box and mix developer and the colorant in a non-metallic bowl in a 1:1 ratio.
- Start at the roots and work your way towards the tips, while dividing the hair into sections.
- Leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with water, apply conditioner and then rinse again.
- Reveal soft, shiny and radiant hair!
- Please purchase the product a day before you color, as you must conduct an allergy test 24 hours before each time you color, even if you have colored your hair before.
- If irritation of the scalp occurs, rinse immediately.
- Keep it out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mouth.
Q 1. Does Garnier Color Naturals Creme Shade have an expiry date?
Ans. Yes. It's best to use Garnier Color Naturals Creme Shade 3.16 Burgundy within two
years of manufacturing.
Q 2. Do you need to wash your hair with shampoo after colouring with Garnier Color
Naturals Creme Shade?
Ans. You should rinse your hair with cold water and apply conditioner and rinse again. No shampoo is required.