Gamjee Roll 15cm Radiant
Gamjee roll is a surgical absorbent cotton bundle. It consists of three layers of gauge, absorbent cotton and gauge wrapped around each other. Gamjee roll is a primary wound protection layer used for dressing wounds like cuts and burns. It has a low adherence over the wound; thus, it is easy to remove. It comes in the form of a roll, which prevents a bacterial invasion and maintains a hygienic environment around the wound.
It keeps the wounds safe from external trauma. Gamjee roll by radiant is found in every household as a primary household first aid material. These are manufactured in a perfectly sterile environment.
- Gamjee roll is made up of antibacterial material.
- It has highly absorbent cotton and gauge.
- Gamjee rolls show less adherence over the wound.
- It works as a primary protecting layer over the wound.
- It keeps the wound dry.
- Gamjee roll 15 cm radiant promotes healing over the wound.
- A soft layer of Gamjee roll does not irritate the wound.
- Helps in the primary dressing of wounds.
- Helps to handle heavy discharge.
- Acts as a non-adherent layer over the wound.
How to Use
Use the Gamjee roll as instructed by our medical experts printed on the label of the bundle.
- Consult a medical expert or read the label carefully.
- Keep the Gamjee roll in a chilled and dry place.
- Keep radiant Gamjee roll away from the reach of children.
- Once the seal is opened, tie it properly to avoid bacterial contaminations.
Q 1. Is Gamjee roll recommended to use for burnt injuries?
Ans. Doctors recommend that Gamjee roll is recommended for use in burnt injuries as it has antibacterial properties that promote healing of the wound.
Q 2. Does the Gamjee roll come with an expiry date?
Ans. Yes, check the label before using the roll. Also, follow the instructions mentioned in the packet for safe use.
Q 3. Does it get contaminated if kept in the open after opening the seal?
Ans. Yes, it gets contaminated if not handled properly. Therefore, it is advisable to use it within the hour following the opening of the seal of the Gamjee roll.
Q 4. In how many sizes is Gamjee roll available?
Ans. It is available in various sizes in the market, which you can buy based on the size of your injury. Gamjee roll 10 cm radiant is readily available in the market for minor wounds.
Q 5. Do I need to clean the wound before applying it?
Ans. Yes, it would be best if you cleaned the wound with water before applying it. However, sometimes cleaning the wound with an antiseptic liquid is recommended for better healing of the injury.