Emami Emasol Dish Wash Gel- Lemon - 500ml
Emami Emasol Dish Wash Gel is a novel formula that effectively removes the toughest stains of grease and oil from the utensils. The three-in-one superior anti-microbial formula is enriched with BGV24 that protects cleaned surfaces for up to 24 hours and keeps them germ-free. The superior power of tamarind and lemon removes the most challenging oil and grease stains from the utensils. The gel makes cleaned surfaces look sparkling. Emami Emasol Dish Wash Gel provides an antimicrobial shield that works even after using the product.
- The antibacterial dish wash gel kills 99.9% of bacterias and viruses.
- The skin-friendly formula keeps your hands soft.
- Has natural ingredients like lemon and tamarind.
- The multi-action formula can be used for cleaning utensils as well as various surfaces.
- Adds sparkle to the cleaned surfaces.
- Refreshing lemon fragrance.
- Removes bad odour.
The key ingredients of Emami Emasol Dish Wash Gel Lemon are 2-hydroxy-4,4-dichloro diphenyl ether, water, SLS, glycerin, tamarind extract and lemon oil.
- Cleansing of utensils, kitchen tiles, sink and gas stove.
- To remove the toughest stains of grease and oils in the kitchen.
How to Use
- Mix approximately 3 to 4 ml of Emasol Dish Wash Gel with 40 ml of water in a bowl.
- Dip the scrubber in the diluted gel.
- Gently squeeze the scrubber and rub it over the surfaces to be cleaned.
- Rinse it with water.
- For the toughest stains like grease and oil, use the gel without diluting it in water.
- Keep Emami Emasol Dish Wash Gel out of the reach of children.
- Use Emasol Gel in recommended dilutions only.
- Keep the Emasol Gel bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water.
- For external use only.
Q1. What is BGV24?
Ans: BGV24 is a novel and the most advanced Emami Emasol Dish Wash Gel formula that kills 99.9% of bacterias and viruses. The protection of BGV24 lasts up to 24 hours and keeps your cleaned utensils germ-free.
Q2. My hands’ skin is sensitive. Can I use Emasol Gel?
Ans: Emasol Dish Wash Gel is a skin-friendly formula that will not dry your hands. You will get a refreshing smell of lemon. You can use it several times a day without any worry of drying your skin.
Q3. What is the meaning of India ka Apna Disinfectant?
Ans: Emasol manufactures various home and hygiene products made in India.
Q4. Is Emami Emasol Dish Wash Gel available as a refill pack?
Ans: Yes, Emasol Dish Wash Gel also comes in a 900 ml refill pack.