Dr. Vaidya'S Herbocool Hair Tonic (200 Ml) (Anti-Dandruff Oil)
Exposure to harsh chemicals and pollution, high stress, poor diet and lifestyle choices have led to an increase in hair fall, scalp inflammation and dandruff in both women and men. All these problems make products like Dr. Vaidya’s Herbocool Hair Tonic an essential part of hair care. The natural and pure ingredients of this product work incredibly on all your hair-related problems. Further, massaging the scalp with the oil gives a soothing effect and is non-greasy.
- Natural ingredients help the growth of healthy, shiny and strong hair.
- Antibacterial properties of its contents fight scalp infections, scalp irritation and inflammation.
- Henna (Mehendi) prevents greying of hair.
- Bhringraj Swaras
- Amla Swaras
- Brahmi Swaras
- Kalka Paste
- It helps in reducing hair fall, controlling dandruff and other scalp issues.
- Aids in reducing problems like sleeplessness and stress.
- The herbal hair tonic covers grey hair.
How to Use
- Take the appropriate amount of oil in your hand.
- Rub your palms together.
- Apply and massage from roots to the tip of the hair.
- Rinse off with herbal or natural shampoo and water for better results.
- Store Dr. Vaidya’s Herbocool Hair Tonic in a clean, cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from children below the age of six.
- For external use only.
- Store it away from direct sunlight.
- In case of irritation or discomfort, stop using it, contact a doctor.
- Rinse properly with water if it comes in contact with the eye.
- If one swallows the Dr. Vaidya Herbocool Hair tonic, one must contact a doctor immediately.
Q 1. Is Dr. Vaidya’s Herbocool Hair Tonic contains chemical-based perfume?
Ans: No, this product does not contain chemical perfume as it is a herbal product. Dr. Vaidya’s Herbocool Hair Tonic has a natural fragrance of the herbs used in it.
Q 2. Is this product suitable for hair growth?
Ans: Yes, this product is suitable for hair growth as Dr. Vaidya’s Herbocool Hair Tonic has all the herbs needed for healthy hair growth.
Q 3. Is Dr. Vaidya’s Herbocool Hair Tonic sulphate and paraben-free?
Ans: Yes, this complete herbal hair tonic is free from sulphates and parabens.