Dabur Chitrak Haritaki is an ayurvedic preparation that acts as a solution to problems with the respiratory system. It helps in treating chronic respiratory conditions and provides immediate relief. This product contains ayurvedic constituents like Amlaki, Guduchi, Dasha Mool Kwath, Sharkara and Tejpatra, which have been used in ayurvedic medicine to treat the problems around the respiratory system.
It can be used by people who face issues like asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis and tuberculosis. It relieves you of congestion in the chest, throat and nose. It is recommended for people facing respiratory infections and is also helpful in treating chronic sinusitis.
- Dabur Chitrak Haritaki is known to alleviate the discomfort and symptoms arising from respiratory issues.
- It contains ayurvedic ingredients like Amlaki, Guduchi, Dasha Mool Kwath, Sharkara and Tejpatra that efficiently aid in the treatment of chronic respiratory conditions.
- Some of the problems that this ayurvedic preparation addresses include cough, cold, loss of appetite, flatulence, breathlessness, intestinal worms, asthma, bronchitis, congestion of the chest, throat and nose, rhinitis, tuberculosis and chronic sinusitis.
- Dasha Mool Kwath
- Dabur Chitrak Haritaki is used to treat a variety of respiratory disorders and infections.
- It is an ayurvedic preparation that is effective against respiratory and pulmonary problems like asthma, bronchitis, rhinitis and tuberculosis.
- It is also used as a source of relief from the congestion of the nose, throat and chest.
- Physicians have recommended it for people who are suffering from chronic sinusitis.
- This product is effective against cough, cold and intestinal worms.
- It is also used as a treatment for intestinal worms, loss of appetite, flatulence and breathlessness.
How to Use
- Open the container and take 3g to 6g (¼ to ½ teaspoonful) of Dabur Chitrak Haritaki using a spoon.
- Consume it directly.
- Do not drink water immediately after consuming it.
- The dosage can be adjusted as per your physician’s recommendation.
- Use it two times every day for optimum results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, heat and moisture.
- Keep it away from the reach and sight of children.
- Do not use this product after its expiry date.
- Read the label carefully before using this ayurvedic preparation.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Ensure that the container’s lid is shut tight after each use to avoid exposure to the environment.
Q 1. Does one need to have a doctor’s prescription to buy this Ayurvedic medicine?
Ans. No, you need not have a doctor’s prescription to buy and consume Dabur Chitrak Haritaki. But it is recommended that you take the opinion of your physician before using it.
Q 2. Can men use this Ayurvedic preparation?
Ans. Yes, this product can be used by both men and women. Dabur Chitrak Haritaki is suitable for all genders.
Q 3. Can people over the age of 60, who experience throat congestion, consume this product?
Ans. Yes, they can use Dabur Chitrak Haritaki to alleviate chest congestion.