Combiflam Icyhot Fast Pain Relief Gel - 30 Gms Tube
Combiflam Icy Hot gel is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), which acts as a topical pain reliever. It uses a dual-action formula that provides an icy cooling sensation and a hot sensation that helps relax non-chronic pain due to stiff muscles. This fast-absorbing, non-greasy gel is perfect for providing instant and long-lasting relief in pre and post-workout sessions, arthritis, joint aches and musculoskeletal pains. After 10 minutes of gradually intensifying relief, Combiflam Icy Hot fast pain relief gel sustains a cooling sensation for 30 minutes or more.
- It gives instant relief in pain.
- Linseed oil lessens skin rashes, inflammation, and redness.
- Menthol provides a cooling sensation post-application.
- The gel relieves pain temporarily due to methyl salicylate.
- It is a good alternative to pain killer tablets.
- Application is simple as one can apply it directly to the skin.
The active ingredients of Combiflam Icy Hot gel are as follows:
- Diclofenac 1% w/w
- Linseed Oil 3% w/w
- Menthol 5% w/w
- Methyl salicylate 10% w/w
- It brings relief for sore, aching muscles and painful joints.
- Combiflam Icy Hot gel works as an ice pack, and the cooling sensation desensitises the reason for the pain caused.
- It is used to treat and prevent common aches such as muscle pain and neck and backache.
- Combiflam Icy Hot gel’s composition penetrates deep inside and works from underneath the tissue, where other remedies don’t prove effective.
How to Use
- Wash your hands and the area where you wish to apply gel well before use.
- Take a small amount of Combiflam Icy Hot gel on your fingertips and spread it topically on the skin.
- Gently rub the gel until absorbed in the skin.
- Remember to wash and dry your hands after application.
- Apply Combiflam Icy Hot gel three to four times a day.
- Always store Combiflam products in a cool and dry place.
- Combiflam Icy Hot gel is strictly for topical use only.
- Keep Combiflam Icy Hot gel out of reach of children.
- Don’t apply to open wounds or skin that is already injured.
- If the burning sensation is too intense and uncomfortable, wipe the area dry with a clean towel.
Q1. What are the side effects of Combiflam Icy Hot gel?
Ans: Side effects to Combiflam Icy Hot gel are unlikely to appear. However, in rare cases, if any adverse effects are noticed, stop using the product and see a doctor in case of irritation, blistering, or redness in the applied area.
Q2. Can Combiflam Icy Hot gel burn your skin?
Ans: When the prescribed dosage guidelines are followed, the effects of Combiflam Icy Hot gel will be as expected. In case of accidental dosage, you might experience a burning sensation. Wash the gel off and promptly seek medical advice if this happens.
Q3. Can pregnant women use Combiflam Icy Hot gel?
Ans: Combiflam ICY HOT gel and other pain relief creams are good to relieve muscle ache, but pregnant women should avoid using them unless recommended by a doctor. That’s because the active ingredient present in most topical pain relievers, methyl salicylate, is related to NSAID, especially during the third trimester.