Oil Pulling preferably performed in the morning is an Oral Cleansing ‘kriya’ recommended in the Charaka Samhita’. Mouth is a gateway to the body and it is important to keep it germ free for good overall health. Oil Pulling with your daily Oral Care regimen, purges the mouth of impurities and gives you a clean & healthy start to the day. Colgate Vedshakti Oil Pulling – Sesame Oil with Eucalyptus, Basil, Clove & Lemon Oil, to give you a mouth cleansing regimen you’ll swear by for life.
Ingrediants: The all-new Vedashakti oil pulling is an antioxidant rich blend of 5 oils.
- Sesame oil
- Clove oil
- Eucalyptus Oil
- Basil Oil
- Lemon Oil
- Use the measuring spoon inside pack for optimum dosage.
- Swish & Swirl around the mouth for 2-3 minutes.
- Spit out and rinse with water.
- Continue with your regular Oral Care regime
- Oil Pulling - an ancient oral 'kriya' or practice recommended in Ayurvedic scriptures as an essential part of daily health rituals or 'Dinacharya'
- Incorporating Oil Pulling to your existing oral regimen, helps remove impurities and promote Oral Health, keeping Oral Diseases at bay
- Oil Pulling includes two types of procedures. Gandusha - filling the mouth with a large quantity of Oil and holding it for 10-15 minutes
- This Sesame Oil blend is enriched with Eucalyptus, Basil, Clove, Lemon Oil, to give you a clean & healthy mouth.
- Deep cleans the moth.
- Keeps oral diseases at bay.
- Draws out toxins.
- Kills germs in mouth.