Express delivery to
Select Pincode
Search for Medicine and Healthcare items
Search

Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health, Antibacterial Toothpaste - 185g (Charcoal Deep Clean, Saver Pack)

(15 ratings)
Out of Stock
132.8
MRP 160
17% OFF
Inclusive of all taxes
Select Available Variant
Flavour
Amla
Charcoal
Pack Size
185 G
200 G
400 G
The selected product is unavailable. Please choose another variant.

"

Description

Studies indicate that only 20% of oral germs are on the teeth, the remaining 80% settle on the gums, tongue and cheeks. Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Charcoal Deep Clean is an antibacterial toothpaste that not only fights the germs on teeth but also those on the tongue, cheeks and gums. The dual Zinc-arginine technology in the toothpaste actively seeks out bacteria to give you a Whole Mouth Clean for 12 hours. Infused with micro-charcoal particles, Colgate Total provides a deep germ cleansing for the entire mouth. Not only that, but Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean also helps help reduce cavities, plaque build-up and tartar formation in the mouth, gingivitis of gums and tooth sensitivity. It removes stains, gives you fresh breath and protects teeth enamel, giving you a healthier mouth and a whiter smile. Colgate is India's Most Trusted oral care brand and is IDA certified. The toothpaste is responsibly made, 100% vegetarian, sugar and gluten-free.

Benefits

  • Charcoal microparticles in Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean thoroughly clean the teeth, gum and cheek of harmful germs.
  • Dual Zinc-arginine technology seeks out oral bacteria and destroys them, forming an anti-germ barrier.
  • Colgate Total helps help reduce the formation of cavities, build-up of plaque, tartar formation, gingivitis and tooth sensitivity.
  • It removes teeth stains, protects the enamel and gives you long-lasting fresh breath, for a healthier mouth and whiter smile.

Ingredients

  • Glycerin
  • Silica
  • Sodium Lauryl Sulphate
  • Arginine
  • Flavour
  • Cocamidopropyl Betaine
  • Zinc Oxide
  • Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose
  • Titanium Dioxide
  • Poloxamer 407
  • Zinc Citrate Trihydrate
  • Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate
  • Xanthan Gum
  • Benzyl Alcohol
  • Phosphoric Acid
  • Sodium Saccharin
  • Sodium Fluoride
  • Titanium Dioxide Coated Mica
  • Sucralose
  • Charcoal
  • Eugenol
  • Aqueous Base

Uses

Good oral hygiene habits help you keep teeth and gums healthy, help reduce tooth decay, gingivitis and bad breath. Brushing twice daily with Colgate Total Whole Mouth Health Charcoal Deep Clean gives you clean white teeth and long-lasting fresh breath. It also destroys the germs in your mouth and protects you from them for up to 12 hours.

How to Use

  • Squeeze out a pea-sized amount of Colgate Total Charcoal Deep Clean onto your toothbrush.
  • Brush teeth thoroughly with gentle pressure.
  • Dentists recommend brushing twice daily, for a minimum of 2 minutes each time.
  • Rinse with water, followed by mouthwash for 30 seconds.

Safety Information

  • Store it in a cool and dry place.
  • Do not swallow toothpaste.
  • Children under 6 years should brush under adult supervision.
  • Replace toothbrush every 3 months.

FAQ

1. Does this toothpaste have activated charcoal?

No, this toothpaste does not contain activated charcoal. It contains charcoal micro-particles.

2. Will this cure cavities?

Cavity formation is often a single direction process. This toothpaste, like all others, can help reduce the formation of cavities with regular recommended brushing. Please consult a dentist for treatment of cavities if already formed.

3. Will it make my teeth white?

Yes, regular brushing will make your teeth appear whiter by removing surface stains and plaques. Please consult a dentist for professional teeth whitening services.

"

Product Details
Brand
COLGATE TOTAL
Expires on or After
30/12/2025
Country of Origin
India
Disclaimer
THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, TREATMENT, OR PREVENTION OF A DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION. PLEASE CONSULT A PHYSICIAN FOR THE TREATMENT AND/OR MANAGEMENT OF ANY DISEASE OR MEDICAL CONDITION WITHOUT DELAY.

Health Articles

Please add item(s) to proceed
Cart
0
Offers Just for you