Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash Bottle Of 250 Ml
Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash has a long-lasting freshness formula that gives you the confidence of a fresh breath while fighting all the germs in your oral cavity. It incorporates the power of natural clove oil and other ingredients that keeps you prepared for moments of closeness at any time, anywhere. The antigerm formula of Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash without any alcohol can actively fight harmful microorganisms in your mouth for 24 hours and keeps your entire mouth fresh.
- Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash reaches all the nooks, corners and crevices in your mouth and beats germs with its powerful anti-germ formula.
- The formulation of this mouthwash without any alcohol ensures it can deeply clean your mouth while being gentle on your teeth and gums.
- Enriched with the power of clove oil, it gives relief from toothaches, gum bleeds, swelling and other oral disorders.
- The anti-germ formula ensures you get 24-hour protection from germs and get long-lasting freshness.
- It equips you with the confidence to seize every minute, especially the chance moments of closeness that can happen anywhere and at any time.
Water, Sorbitol, PEG-40, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Potassium Citrate, Glycine, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Lauryl Sulphate Flavour, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Saccharin, Mentha Piperita Extract, sodium fluoride, Elettaria Cardamomum Oil (Cardamom Oil), Basil Extract ci 47005, ci 42051.
- Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash can fight foul breath due to the activity of germs residing in the oral cavity to ensure natural freshness.
- Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash is formulated with natural clove oil and anti-germ formula.
- This mouthwash is useful to prevent germ build-up, plaque accumulation and disorder in the oral cavity caused by bacterial action.
- It can also fight breath and wakes up your senses during use.
How to Use
Measure 20 ml of undiluted Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash and gargle for 30 seconds. Expel the mouthwash and do not rinse with water. Do not swallow the product. It is also not advisable to drink or eat for up to 30 minutes after the rinse. For best results, use the product twice a day.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q1. What to do in case of accidental swallowing of Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash?
Ans: In case of accidental swallowing of a minor quantity of Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash, it is advisable to drink lots of water. If the irritation continues, seek the advice of healthcare personnel. However, in case of swallowing excessive quantities of the product, it is crucial to seek immediate medical attention.
Q2. Can Children use closeup Red Hot Mouthwash?
Ans: Children above ten years of age can use Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash under adult supervision and after prior consultation with a dentist or a medical practitioner.
Q3. Can Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash replace brushing?
Ans: No, Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash is complementary to brushing and cleans the mouth more effectively when used twice a day after brushing the teeth. However, it cannot entirely replace brushing teeth.
Q4. Is it safe to use Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash after tooth removal?
Ans: Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash must be used only after the gums have completely healed post tooth removal. It is recommended to consult the dentist or a healthcare professional before starting to use Closeup Red Hot Mouthwash after any oral injury or tooth removal.