Chicnutrix Super C - Amla Extract & Zinc - Natural Vitamin C For Skin Protection - 20 Effervescent Tablets - Fizzy Orange Flavour
Chicnutrix Super C Amla Extract & Zinc Effervescent Orange Tablet is formulated to promote overall skin health. The product helps to revitalize the skin and prevent discolouration. It facilitates added sun protection and also boosts the production of collagen in the skin, thus repairing and maintaining the skin’s natural barrier.
- It contains natural Vitamin C and Zinc to support overall skin health.
- The product helps to revitalize the skin and prevent discolouration.
- Chicnutrix Super C is a natural vitamin C supplement made with 1000 mg amla extracts and 10 mg zinc for the skin.
- Vitamin C is known to provide antioxidant protection and boosts immunity.
- It aims to provide added sun protection.
- The product helps to boost the production of collagen.
- It has been clinically proven & made with swiss effervescent technology.
- Additionally, it is also dermatologist approved, gentle on the stomach and 100% vegan with no side effects.
- Natural Amla Extract
How to Use
As directed by the physician, with plain water.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Use it under medical supervision only.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose.
Q1. How do you take Chicnutrix Super C?
Ans: Chicnutrix Super C is absorbed easily and delivers vibrant skin. It tastes good with orange flavour and instead of taking carbonated drinks, drinking this daily has health benefits, unlike carbonated drinks. Take one tablet, put it in a glass full of water. Wait for 2 minutes till the tablet fizzes and dissolves fully and then drink it.
Q2. Is Super C good for acne?
Ans: Chicnutrix Super C prevents acne breakouts. It provides added sun protection and boosts collagen production. It also helps revitalize skin and improves skin texture.
Q3. How do you use a Super C tablet?
Ans: Swallow the whole or split tablet without crushing or chewing. Take this product with a full glass of water (8 ounces/240 ml) unless your doctor directs you otherwise. If you are taking the wafers or chewable tablets, chew them thoroughly and then swallow.
Q4. Is Zinc good for acne-prone skin?
Ans: Zinc is an essential mineral that helps the body inside and out. It can even help maintain the health of your largest organ - your skin. Due to its anti-inflammatory effects, zinc is especially beneficial for inflammatory acne and related scarring.
Q5. Can I take zinc every day?
Ans: People use oral zinc to help treat colds, but it can decrease the effectiveness of certain drugs and cause side effects. The recommended daily amount of zinc is 8 mg for women and 11 mg for adult men.
Q6. Should I take zinc in the morning or at night?
Ans: Studies published in the Journal of American Geriatrics Society have revealed that the combination of Zinc, Melatonin and Magnesium is highly recommended to help improve the quality of sleep of insomnia patients. Zinc supplement, if taken at night, will be beneficial for the body in multiple ways.