Chicco Baby First Cuddle Gift Set Blue
Chicco Baby First Cuddle Gift Set falls under the Chicco Baby Moments banner, a line of products launched by Chicco Baby Products. These products are exclusively designed to provide a holistic dermatological care routine to your little ones. An infant’s skin is tender and doesn’t take well to abrasive skincare regimens. It is also vulnerable to bacterial and fungal infections. Therefore, get Chicco Baby First Cuddle for your child for complete care.
- All the products included in the gift set have been tested by noted dermatologists and are guaranteed to have no side effects on infants.
- The Chicco Baby First Cuddle products are 100% vegan and sustainable. No artificial colours, mineral oils, parabens, SLS, SLES, alcohol or dyes are included.
- Chicco Baby First Cuddle composition consists of ingredients such as zinc oxide, allantoin, castor oil, etc. which are beneficial for a baby’s skin.
- It is wise to shield a child from scents of foreign chemicals, as they might elicit an allergic reaction in the child. It, however, is not a concern when it comes to the contents of this gift set.
- No parabens, alcohol, mineral oil, dye, SLS and SLES.
- For more detailed ingredients, refer to each individual product inside the pack.
- Soap-free bathing gel, one bottle: This bathing gel helps cleanse and moisturize the baby’s skin without being as abrasive as a bar of soap. It is, therefore, fit for regular use.
- No-tears baby shampoo, one bottle: This shampoo helps wash and nourish the baby’s hair, but it is tender enough not to induce any irritation if it enters the baby’s eye, therefore making way for a fuss-free bath.
- Baby body lotion, one bottle: This lotion nourishes the baby’s skin as well as helps keep it moisturized during winters.
- Additionally, the Chicco Baby First Cuddle contents also include a bundle of baby wipes, a baby bathing soap bar and baby talcum powder.
How to Use
- To use the bathing gel and lotion, take a pea-sized amount on your palm and gently apply it to the baby’s body.
- The bathing soap should be used sparingly. Rinse the foam thoroughly to avoid skin irritation once the bath is over.
- Take a few drops of the shampoo on your palm, rub your hands and gently apply it to the baby's hair. Protect the baby’s eyes and ears from discomfort.
- Although all the products are dermatologically verified, it is still advised that products such as bathing soap should not be used for children under the age of 1 month.
- The Chicco Baby First Cuddle should always be used under parental supervision.
Q1. What are the possible side effects of the products included in the Chicco Baby First Cuddle Gift Set?
Ans. There are no known side effects of any of the products. They are all laboratory-tested and routinely screened for the presence of any allergens.
Q2. What is the appropriate age bracket for this gift set?
Ans. The products in this gift set are suitable for babies over the age of one month. There is no specified maximum age limit.
Q3. What is the shelf-life period of the products in the gift set?
Ans. The products are set to expire 730 days after the date of manufacturing.