Cheryl'S Sensiwash Facewash - 50 Gms
Cheryl’s Sensiwash Face Wash cleans the facial skin thoroughly yet gently. Its unique exfoliating formula regulates sebum and unclogs the pores. Specially formulated for oily skin, it helps get rid of dirt, impurities and excess oil. Regular use of Cheryl’s Face Wash lightens the skin tone. It also helps prevent pimples and blackheads.
For best results, it is suggested to use the face wash twice a day, preferably in the morning and before bedtime.
- Cheryl’s Cosmeceuticals Face Wash is formulated to help get rid of excess oil without disturbing the skin’s moisture balance. It regulates the sebum.
- It exfoliates the skin and removes dirt, dead skin cells and impurities to give way to clean and nourished skin.
- Its anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties prevent the occurrence of acne and pimples.
- As the face wash exfoliates the skin and helps unclog the pores, it also prevents the occurrence of blackheads.
- Regular use of Cheryl’s Face Wash also helps remove blemishes and lightens the skin tone.
- Portulaca Extract
- Sensiwash Face Wash by Cheryl’s Cosmeceuticals is used to deep clean oily and sensitive skin.
- It is used to regulate sebum and prevent blackheads and pimples.
- It also helps lighten the skin tone.
How to Use
- Squeeze the tube to pour some face wash on your palm.
- Splash water on your face and neck.
- Apply the face wash.
- Gently massage it for two minutes.
- Rinse it thoroughly.
- Cheryl’s Sensiwash Face Wash is strictly for external use.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store the face wash in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, nose and mouth. Rinse immediately if it comes in contact with your eyes. Seek medical assistance if the redness or irritation persists.
- Do not use the product after the mentioned expiration date.
1. Does Cheryl’s Sensiwash Face Wash cause skin dryness?
Cheryl’s Sensiwash deep cleans the skin without disturbing its moisture balance. The face wash does not cause skin dryness. It leaves the skin soft and nourished.
2. Does Cheryl’s Sensiwash Face Wash prevent pimples?
Yes, loaded with anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic properties, Cheryl’s Sensiwash Face Wash prevents pimples. It removes excessive oil and unclogs the pores that mainly lead to the occurrence of pimples.
3. Does Cheryl’s Sensiwash Face Wash help remove dark spots?
Yes, Cheryl’s Sensiwash Face Wash helps remove dark spots and gives way to even-toned skin. Use it regularly twice a day to treat this skin problem.
4. Does Cheryl’s Cosmeceuticals offer any Face Wash to help heal the problem of acne?
Cheryl’s Cosmeceuticals Derma Cleanse is specially formulated for acne-prone skin. Using it regularly helps heal the problem.