Charak Gum Tone Powder
Charak Gum Tone Powder is a tooth powder made from an Ayurvedic formulation. It has herbs that tighten gums, prevent cavity formation, decrease mouth odour, fight yellow stains on teeth and stop bleeding gums. Charak Gum Tone Powder has herbs such as khadir, lavang and babul that have germ-fighting properties. This provides healing and protective care for gums and teeth.
- Fights tooth decay with babul that actively decreases cavity.
- Stops bleeding gums with lavang and khadir that improve overall gum health.
- Tightens gums and decreases loose teeth and gaps within the teeth. Kapoor and Lavang have a direct action on gums.
- Fights odour-causing bacteria and gives long-lasting fresh breath naturally with laung and kapoor.
- Babul extracts
- Lavang extracts
- Kapoor extracts
- Vajradanti extracts
- Khadir extracts
- Gingivitis and other gum problems can be treated with Charak Gum Tone powder.
- Preventive dental decay and cavity problems.
- Improve dental hygiene along with bad breath issues.
How to Use
- Take 2-3 grams of Charak Gum Tone Powder.
- Apply it on your finger or a soft brush.
- Use the finger or soft brush on gums and teeth.
- Massage around the oral area in a circular motion.
- Spit out any fluid and do not swallow.
- Rinse the mouth with water.
- For best results, brush twice a day.
- Charak Gum Tone Powder for kids is not advisable.
- Do not mix with other dental care products such as mouthwash.
- Avoid using it in case of ulcers in the mouth.
Q1. Can Charak Gum Tone Powder help with tobacco stains on the teeth?
Ans: Yes, Charak Gum Tone Powder for tobacco stains can be used as it has babul and lavang which can reduce yellow stains on the teeth.
Q2. Can Charak Gum Tone Powder heal cavities?
Ans: No, Charak Gum Tone Powder can prevent cavities. It cannot heal an existing cavity.
Q3. Is it advisable to sprinkle Charak Gum Tone Powder over toothpaste?
Ans: No, this is an Ayurvedic product that should not be mixed with other dental health products.