Johnson'S Baby Powder - 100g
Johnson Baby Powder is designed keeping in mind the soft and delicate skin of babies. Its mild formula protects the infant’s skin from all kinds of infection, rashes and heat boils. Johnson’s Baby powder soaks the excess moisture from the skin, keeping it soft and smooth. It is enriched with natural ingredients to keep the baby's skin refreshed all day long. The powder is dermatologically tested to keep the baby’s sensitive skin free from harsh chemicals.
- The tender skin of an infant’s diaper area is usually prone to diaper rash due to chemicals in the disposable diapers. The powder absorbs all the moisture from the diaper area and keeps the skin dry.
- It soaks extra moisture and reduces friction.
- The baby powder by Johnson comes with a sweet smell, i.e. the typical Johnson fragrance.
- If we talk about Johnson baby powder, the consistency of Johnson baby powder is relatively lighter. And it is beneficial for an infant’s gentle skin.
- It is mild, tender and safe for babies.
- Dermatologically and allergy-tested.
- Free from parabens.
- Safe for daily use after bath and diaper change.
- Olive oil
- Almond oil
- Natural zinc
- Khus khus
- It is incredibly useful in preventing diaper rashes and irritable skin.
- It keeps the infant’s skin refreshed and cool.
- It also helps to absorb extra moisture from the skin.
How to Use
- Shake the Johnson baby powder into your hand or onto a soft cloth.
- Gently pat the powder onto your baby’s skin while keeping it away from the baby’s face.
- Keep the lid tightly closed after every use.
- As the powder has fine particles, the child might inhale it. Hence, it is advisable to keep the baby powder out of the reach of children.
- Apply powder on the baby’s face with caution, so it does not enter into the baby’s eyes.
- Avoid putting the powder directly on the genitals.
Q 1. What does clinically tested mean?
Ans. It means the product of Johnson’s and Johnson baby powder has gone through 4 skin allergy tests and has been approved after being tested by 5.5 lakh parents worldwide. Since the baby’s skin is tender, it needs to be taken extra care of before applying anything onto their skin.
Q 2. Is the fragrance used in baby powder safe?
Ans. The fragrance used in Johnson baby powder 100G meets the highest grade standards. They are gentle and have been strictly tested. According to reviews of Johnson baby powder, the fragrance of the Johnson powder is safe, unique and more refreshing than any other powder in the market.