Charak Gum Tone Gel
Charak Gum Tone Gel is an Ayurvedic tooth gel that tightens gums and arrests gum bleeding. Charak Gum Tone Gel has herbs like Babul and Khadir that fight germs and prevent cavities and dental plaques. Herbs like Babul help reduce yellow stains over the teeth. It offers a long-lasting natural fresh breath.
Charak Gum Tone Gel is a unique formulation of astringents, which tightens gums and arrests bleeding. Gum tone gel is sugar-free and regular use of this gel is recommended, especially for diabetic patients prone to developing gingivitis. Gum tone gel is also recommended for everyday use to maintain oral hygiene. Babul (Acacia arabica) and Bakul (Mimusops elengi) in Charak Gum Tone Gel inhibit salivary bacteria’s growth and prevent cavities formation.
- Strengthens gums and prevents bleeding.
- Its antiseptic action fights germs and prevents cavities.
- Prevents the formation of dental plaque.
- Help reduce gum pain and swelling.
- It also prevents bad breath.
- Helps remove yellow stains and whitens teeth.
- It has been clinically tested.
- It is free from tobacco and sugar.
- Babbul (Acacia Arabica)
- Bakul (Mimusops Elengi)
- Shuddha phulkari (Alum)
- Vajradanti (Barleria Prionitis)
- Lavang (Caryophyllus Aromaticus)
- Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis)
- Khadir (Acacia Catechu)
- Karpoor (Camphora Officinarum)
- Kaiphal (Myrica Nagi)
- Nirgundi (Vitex Negundo)
- Kankola (Piper Cubeba)
- Charak Gum Tone Gel removes the stains on the teeth.
- It stops bleeding of gums and controls inflammation.
- It prevents the formation of dental plaque on regular use.
- It provides fresh breath and prevents Halitosis.
How to Use
- Massage 2-3 gms of the Charak Gum Tone Gel with a soft brush or use your finger.
- Keep it like that for 2-3 minutes.
- Do this once in the morning and then in the evening, after dinner.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of reach of the children.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Use it under medical supervision.
Q 1. What is the use of Charak Gum Tone Gel?
Ans. Charak Gum Tone Gel is an Ayurvedic tooth gel that tightens gums and arrests gum bleeding. It has herbs like Babul and Khadir, which fight germs and prevent cavities and dental plaques. Herbs like Babul also help reduce yellow stains on the teeth.
Q 2. When should you use Charak Gum Tone Gel?
Ans. Charak Gum Tone Gel can be used in treating bleeding and spongy and painful gums (Gingivitis). It helps in preventing plaque formation and dental caries. It also helps in combating bad breath and is entirely free from tobacco.
Q 3. How do you use Charak Gum Tone Gel?
Ans. Massage 2 gms of Charak Gum Tone Gel with a soft brush or use your finger on the gums and teeth. Keep it for 2-3 minutes in the morning and then repeat the same in the evening, after dinner.