Carmesi Reusable Menstrual Cup - The Softest Cup Everr... (1 Pc Large)
Carmesi Reusable Menstrual Cup is an FDA-approved and gynaecologically tested menstrual cup; free from dyes, chemicals and perfumes. The cup maintains intimate hygiene during periods and makes it a stress-free experience. It is a soft and user-friendly menstrual cup that is easy to insert and remove and does not cause sensitivity in the intimate area. It is also very flexible and does not feel like anything extra is inserted into the vagina.
- Women can swim, dance or sleep any way without stressing about leakages and irritation.
- Carmesi Reusable Menstrual Cup contents are biodegradable, which makes it safe for the planet.
- Ideal for beginners as well as experienced users.
- Comes with six perforated air holes and a thin, flexible stem for easy location, insertion and removal.
Silicone- 100% biocompatible medical-grade material
- Effective for both heavy and regular period flows.
- Makes period days stress-free and leak-free.
- A hygienic way to go through the period days while continuing the daily tasks without any guilt or worry.
How to Use
- Put the cup in boiling water for seven minutes to clean it.
- Dry and cool the cup before use.
- Fold the cup in a U-shape.
- Insert the cup inside your vagina by gently pushing it upwards.
- To remove the cup, pinch its base and squeeze it to release the vacuum created. Pull the cup out gently.
- While re-inserting it, empty the cup, clean it with regular water and repeat the above steps.
- When you are done, boil it again and then keep it in the pouch provided.
- Carefully read the label instructions before use.
- Discontinue the use in the case of severe discomfort or irritation.
- Keep the cup out of the reach of children.
- Clean the cup thoroughly in boiling water every time before and after use.
- Do not use a dirty cup.
Q1. Can teenage girls use the Carmesi Reusable Menstrual Cup?
Ans: No, the small size is ideal for teenage girls, the medium size is for women who had a C-section and the large is for women who have given birth naturally.
Q2. Does Carmesi Reusable Menstrual Cup irritate skin?
Ans: No, the menstrual cup is made of 100% biocompatible material and is free from toxins. It is highly unlikely that it will cause any irritation.
Q3. Can one swim with a Carmesi Reusable Menstrual Cup during periods?
Ans: Yes, one can swim on periods while wearing the menstrual cup without worrying about leakage.
Q4. At a stretch, for how long can one wear a Carmesi Reusable Menstrual Cup?
Ans: You can wear the menstrual cup for 6-8 hours, depending upon the intensity of flow. Clean it thoroughly before wearing it again.