Candid Dusting Powder - 60 Gm
Candid Dusting Powder helps in treating fungal infections. It also helps with prickly heat on the neck, shoulder and back. The active ingredient in this powder is Clotrimazole. It is an anti-fungal medicine that stops and kills the growth of fungi by destroying their cell membrane. Fungal infections occur due to moisture and sweat accumulation. It can be found on nails, feet, underarms and genital areas and the symptoms include excessive itching and rashes. Such infections occur regularly in summer and humid weather. Regular use of Candid Dusting Powder can help to keep these body parts dry and prevent fungal infections.
- The Candid Powder for fungal infection treatment caused by moisture and sweat can be used.
- Prevents itching in the underarms, waistline, inner thighs and feet.
- Helps with itching in intimate body parts.
- Keeps the body dry and clean which helps in preventing fungal infections.
- Relieves skin irritation like rashes, swelling and redness.
- Clotrimazole I.P
- Talc I.P. base q.s
- Candid powder uses include fungal infections.
- Irritation and itching in intimate body parts.
- Skin rashes on underarms and inner thighs.
- Can be used in humid weather conditions.
- If you experience continuous sweating.
How to Use
- Dry all the body parts properly for the optimum effect of the powder.
- Dust this powder on your desired body parts.
- Lightly pat on the skin.
- Apply it carefully on the areas affected by a fungal infection.
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep it away from children.
- Avoid using it on open wounds.
- Use it on kids with adult supervision only.
Q1. Is Candid Dusting Powder effective for yeast infections?
Ans: Clotrimazole present in the powder treats fungal infections. However, most doctors prescribe it for yeast infections as well because it helps with that. Although, it's best to consult your doctor before using Candid Powder for yeast infections.
Q2. Is Candid Dusting Powder safe for kids?
Ans: Candid Dusting Powder for kids is safe, but should be used under adult supervision and is not advisable for kids under the age of 5.
Q3. Is Candid Powder safe?
Ans: It does not cause any side effects, but it is always wise to consult your doctor before using it if you have any sensitive skin condition. All the ingredients in the powder are safe and tested for their potential allergic reactions to skin and eyes.