Boost - Health, Energy & Sports Nutrition Drink 450gm Pet Jar
One of the most popular health and energy drinks in the country, Boost drink mix is malt-based and is available in chocolate flavour. This nourishing drink not only tastes great but is also highly rich in nutrients, which help in the development of bone as well as muscle strength. Boost drink was created by the Research and Development team of the company in 1974. It was launched for sale the following year and became a hit. The drink is absolutely delicious and is packed with a number of vitamins and minerals that work together to make your child taller, stronger and sharper.
- When it comes to Boost drink benefits, the most important is that it helps build body stamina by regulating the effective oxygen flow in the body.
- The drink helps release energy from food, which ensures that the cells of your body work efficiently, thus building strength and making the body more active.
- Protects the cells of the body from excess damage.
- Maintains bone and muscle health, thus promoting proper growth in children.
- Malted barley (extracted solids) (69%)
- Wheat flour
- Milk solids (6%)
- Wheat gluten
- Natural colours
- Acidity regulators
- Cocoa powder
- Soy protein isolate (28%)
- Natural flavouring substances
- Rich in 17 essential nutrients, the mixture is delicious and healthy at the same time.
- It is great for children who are fussy when it comes to drinking milk every day.
- Boost drinks help in building energy. It is enriched with Vitamin B, Iodine and Magnesium, which helps regulate body metabolism.
- It increases the strength and stamina of the body, which is very essential for growing kids. The Boost drink's nutritional value is impressive as it also contains Vitamin D, Calcium as well as Zinc, which help in the development of bones and maintain the proper function of muscles.
- The mix also has Iron and Vitamin B, which are important for the formation of healthy blood cells.
How to Use
A Boost drink cup tastes delicious both hot as well as cold.
- When taken hot, add about 2 to 3 spoons (20gm) of the mixture in hot milk and stir well. Enjoy the drink.
- When taken cold, add about 2 to 3 spoons (20gm) of the mixture in half a cup of slightly warm milk. Stir well, once the mixture is dissolved, fill the cup with cold milk and enjoy your drink.
Q1. Is Boost drink healthy?
Ans. Yes, Boost is high in nutritional value and contains essential vitamins and minerals like Vitamin B, Vitamin D, Iron and Calcium that help build stamina and strength.
Q2. Is a refill pack available in 45gms?
Ans. Yes, a refill pack is available.
Q3. Children of what age group can have Boost drink?
Ans. Children of any age can consume this healthy drink.
Q4. How long does the mix last?
Ans. The mixture is absolutely fine for 12 months from the date of manufacture on the package.