Bioderma Photoderm Max Creme Spf 50+ High Protection, Water Resistant, 40ml
Bioderma Photoderm Max Creme SPF 50+ is formulated with an optimum UVA/UVB protection formula. It improves skin texture and allows skin’s natural sun-repelling properties to play their role in UV blocking. Additionally, it doesn’t leave behind any white traces or any oily film. The water-resistant formulation ensures that you can be carefree once you’ve applied the cream. Moreover, it blends right into your skin, leaving a moisturising and grease-free texture.
- Reactivates the skin’s natural defence mechanism.
- Bioderma sunscreen SPF 50 for clear skin leaves no white residue on the skin.
- No artificial fragrance is present.
- Bioderma max creme consists of the purest active ingredients to prevent the skin from premature ageing.
- It is water-resistant.
- Especially suitable for dry, sensitive skin or for the skin areas that are exposed to extreme sun rays.
- The Photoderm Max Creme forms a barrier that protects the skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
How to Use
- Apply a generous amount of Bioderma Photoderm Creme evenly on your skin, 15 minutes before exposure to the sun.
- Re-apply the Bioderma sunscreen every two hours or more frequently outdoors, especially after swimming or sweating
- Keep the Bioderma Photoderm max away from the reach of the children.
- Check the expiry date before applying sunscreen.
Q 1. Is Bioderma sunscreen safe?
Ans: There are no side effects of Bioderma Photoderm max creme and it is scientifically proven to be safe. However, it is advisable always to do a patch test before use.
Q 2. Who should use sunscreen and why?
Ans: Everyone should use sunscreen to protect their skin from harmful ultraviolet rays that cause skin cancer. Reviews of Bioderma Photoderm Max Creme suggests that sunscreen provides good sun protection and is suitable for all skin types.