Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen Spf 30 - 100g
Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen gives you much-needed protection from the harsh UV rays of the sun. It protects your skin from damage due to the sun and dark spots. This sunscreen encompasses two in one properties by both protecting and soothing your skin. Its water-resistant and easy absorbing formulation ensures you get protection and hydration without being greasy or washed away by sweat.
- Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen combines SPF 30 with natural ingredients such as cucumber and mulethi that helps to cool your skin even in the harsh summer sun.
- This sunscreen also contains UVA and UVB to give complete protection from the harmful ultraviolet radiations of the sun.
- It contains natural ingredients such as Aloe vera and Cucumber that helps to cool and soothe your skin.
- Green tea, wheat germ oil and mulethi form a protective barrier against the harmful UV rays to protect your skin from tanning, dark spots and signs of premature ageing.
- This product does not get washed away by sweat or water, ensuring you get maximum protection outdoors.
Kheera (Cucumis Sativus) Fr. Extract 3.5%, Syamaparni (Camellia Sinensis) Lf. Extract 1.0%, Godhuma (Triticum Sativum) Oil 0.2%, Karanj (Pongamia Pinnata) Sd. Oil 0.2%, Yashad Bhasma (Zinc Oxide) 0.2 %, Mulethi (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Rt. Extract 0.1%, Kumari (Aloe barbadensis) Lf. Extract 0.05%, Kumkumadi Tailam 0.05%, Cream base qs.
- Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen is used to protect your skin from the harsh rays of the sun on a daily basis.
- It also prevents the adverse effects of sun overexposure on the skin, such as dark spots, sun marks, premature ageing, dullness and tanning.
- Its two-step action protects skin from sun damage and moisturises your skin for a non-greasy glow.
- It can be used as a soothing and cooling cream that helps to deal with a hot day out in the sun.
- With regular use, Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen enhances your complexion.
How to Use
Squeeze out a small amount of Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen on your palms and dot your face, neck and other exposed areas of your limbs. Massage the product into your skin following a gentle circular motion till it gets completely absorbed. Wait for fifteen to twenty minutes before stepping out into the sun. Apply daily for best results and reapply from time to time.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Replace the cap tightly after use.
Q1. Is Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen suitable for all types of skin?
Ans: Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen has been dermatologically tested to be suitable for all types of skin.
Q2. How often must Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen be reapplied?
Ans: Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen must be reapplied every three to four hours, depending on your exposure to the sun.
Q3. Is it necessary to wear Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen indoors?
Ans: Yes. To ensure complete protection from the harsh rays of the sun, it is necessary to wear Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen even indoors. However, you may reapply the product after six hours.
Q4. Can Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen cause any adverse side effects?
Ans: Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Sunscreen has been tested clinically to ensure the product does not cause any adverse side effects. However, in case you face any breakouts, irritation, redness or itching, stop using the product immediately. It is advisable to seek consultation from a healthcare professional in case the side effects persist or worsen.