Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash - Normal Skin - 50g
Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash is suitable for deep skin cleansing. The composition of Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash comprises natural ayurvedic ingredients. Due to this, the face wash removes marks by eliminating the very root of the problem without harming the skin. The benefits of Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash involve a two-step marks reduction procedure - soothing of marks and prevention of marks. This face wash makes the skin soft and supple by removing impurities.
- Cleanses the facial skin deeply.
- Makes the facial skin clear and smooth.
- The face wash eliminates marks by dealing with the root of the problem.
- This face wash has the enrichment of natural ayurvedic ingredients.
- Kumari (Aloe barbadensis)
- Granjana (Daucus carota) oil
- To cleanse the facial skin and free them of impurities.
- Make the facial skin free of marks.
How to Use
- Wet your face before applying this face wash.
- Gently massage your face with your fingertips to lather.
- After properly massaging, rinse off the face wash thoroughly.
- Use this face wash twice daily or as per your dermatologist’s direction.
- Keep this face wash away from kids.
- Do not keep this face wash in direct sunlight.
Q1. Is Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash suitable for individuals with sensitive skin?
Ans: It is suitable for sensitive skin. This is because its ingredients are not at all harsh on the skin.
Q2. Can kids use Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash?
Ans: The contents of this face wash are meant for adults only. So, you should not buy it for kids.
Q3. Are there any side effects of Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash?
Ans: There are no side effects of this product as such. However, certain individuals may be allergic to one of the ingredients of this face wash. This is indicated by the expert review of it.
Q4. Is Bajaj Nomarks Ayurvedic Antimarks Face Wash 100% natural?
Ans: It is not 100% natural. This is because it contains chemical preservatives like Sodium Methyl Paraben and Phenoxyethanol.