Baidyanath Shankh Pushpi Sharbat - 220 Ml With Free Sharbat - 110 Ml
Baidyanath Shankhpushpi Sharbat is a tonic for the brain and nerves. It is an all-natural herbal preparation containing Brahmi extracts which are widely known for their memory-boosting power. It is quite the brain tonic for those suffering from stress-induced lapses of attention, poor memory, damaged logic and reasoning, insomnia and mental fatigue. Shankhpushpi Sharbat contains Shankhpushpi and Brahmi, both known for their memory boosting power.
- It enhances memory and prevents memory loss.
- The herbs protect the brain with the help of its neuroprotective properties, thereby improving brain capacity and ability.
- It improves digestion and aids bowel movement.
- It nourishes the skin and cures acne, giving it a natural glow.
- It promotes the secretion of mucin, thereby fighting peptic ulcers effectively.
- It eliminates fatty acids from the body and encourages a healthy heart.
- It has antibacterial properties and is useful for the treatment of wounds.
- It contains flavonoids that contribute to the strong antioxidant property of the herb.
- Made from leaf and branch extracts of Sankhapushpi.
- It contains ayurvedic supplements such as Brahmi, Sarkara & Nimbustava.
- Synthetic Green Colour.
- It is useful in mental weakness, forgetfulness, memory loss and low retention power.
- It also calms the mind and reduces anxiety, mental stress and depression.
- It has ethanolic extracts which eliminate low-density lipoprotein cholesterol.
- It reduces the risk of cardiac arrest by stimulating the activity of bioactive compounds such as kaempferol.
- To ensure proper metabolism of the body, Baidyanath Shankhpushpi neutralises free radicals and prevents the cells from damage.
How to Use
- The dosage of Baidyanath Shankhpushpi differs according to age.
- It is not recommended for infants and pregnant mothers.
- For children, it should be limited to 10ml or 2-4 tablespoons per day.
- Young adults can take up to 20ml or 6-8 tablespoons per day.
- The geriatric(old people) can have 10ml of tonic per day.
- Not safe for people suffering from low blood pressure since it can produce hypotensive effects.
- Should be taken under strict medical supervision only.
- Should be kept away from extreme heat and cold.
Q1. Can Baidyanath Sankhpushpi be consumed before driving?
Ans: Baidyanath Sankhapushpi does not cause any dizziness. However, you must not drive if you experience headache or dizziness upon consumption of the same.
Q2. Can Baidyanath Sakhpushpi be addictive?
Ans: No, Baidyanath Shankhpushpi is not addictive. However, you must not self-medicate and take it under strict medical supervision only.
Q3. For how long do I need to use Baidyanath Shankhpushpi till I see improvement in my condition?
Ans: Baidyanath Shankhpushpi must be taken only for the period prescribed by an Ayurvedic physician.
Q4. Does Baidyanath Sankhpushpi have any effect on breastfeeding?
Ans: You must consult a certified Ayurvedic practitioner before taking Baidyanath Shankhpushpi if you are a lactating mother and you breastfeed your child.