Baidyanath Lohasava Liquid 455 Ml
Baidyanath Lohasava is an iron supplement syrup that promotes the formation of red blood cells in the body. This makes this syrup effective in treating iron deficiency and related diseases such as anaemia. Baidyanath Lohasava can also be used as an alternative treatment for jaundice, chronic liver fever, enlargement of the spleen and loss of appetite. This tonic is known for combating weakness and chronic exhaustion resulting from iron deficiency.
- Baidyanath Lohasava is an iron supplement that raises the count of red blood cells in the body and increases haemoglobin levels. Therefore, this one syrup combines both haematinic and hematogenic activities.
- This ayurvedic medicine is also an effective expectorant.
- Baidyanath Lohasava increases appetite, promotes digestion and provides relief from various digestive disorders such as constipation.
- Baidyanath Lohasava replenishes the body with iron that helps in clarifying the skin and fighting blemishes, acne and dark circles.
- Phyllanthus Emblica
- Ajowan Vidang
- Chitrak Mool
- Dhataki Pushpa
- Jaggery (Gud)
- Baidyanath Lohasava is primarily used to treat anaemia.
- It can also be used in the alternative treatment of diabetes, ascites, asthma, piles, anorexia, and fistula.
- This syrup effectively treats liver conditions and symptoms resulting from an enlarged spleen.
- Other than common digestive disorders, this herbal tonic can fight malabsorption syndrome as well as abdominal lumps.
- It is also helpful in treating oedema and swellings in different body parts due to the accumulation of excess fluid.
- It is beneficial in the treatment of heart diseases.
How to Use
- The recommended dosage is 3 to 6 teaspoonfuls of Baidyanath Lohasava mixed in with equal parts of water.
- This tonic must be consumed twice a day after meals or as directed by an Ayurvedic or healthcare practitioner.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Keep it out of the reach and sight of children.
- Replace the lid tightly after use.
Q 1. Is Baidyanath Lohasava a vegetarian product?
Ans. Yes. Baidyanath Lohasava is a vegetarian product.
Q 2. Can Baidyanath Lohasava be used for children?
Ans. Baidyanath Lohasava must not be administered to children without first taking the opinion of a paediatrician or healthcare professional.
Q 3. Is Baidyanath Lohasava safe for pregnant or lactating women?
Ans. Yes, Baidyanath Lohasava is safe for pregnant and lactating women but must be used after consulting with a healthcare professional.
Q 4. Does Baidyanath Lohasava have any side effects?
Ans. No. Baidyanath Lohasava does not have any side effects usually. However, in case you experience any adverse symptoms stop using the product immediately. If the symptoms worsen or aggravate, it is advisable to consult a medical professional.