Baidyanath Kesari Kalp Royal Chyawanprash - Promotes Vitality Strength & Stamina In Adults - 1kg
Baidyanath Kesari Kalp Royal Chyawanprash balances the Pitta and Vata, as it improves our body's overall immunity levels. It energises the body and helps fight fatigue and weakness caused due to our everyday hectic lifestyle. It is made with a mixture of different herbs that work together to nourish and strengthen the body, also power-packed with Gold, Silver, Saffron and essential minerals.
Baidyanath products are ayurvedic and known for their exceptional quality and consistency. There is a vast range of products from the renowned brand that targets specific health issues.
- It gives you a youthful glow, stamina and prevents premature ageing.
- It helps retain your energy and keeps you active.
- It detoxifies the body and builds healthy tissues.
- It lowers your stress levels and calms your mind and body.
- It helps promote a healthy nervous system.
- It helps in faster cell regeneration.
- The product is plant-based and hence is vegan.
- Baidyanath Kesari Kalp Royal Chyawanprash is loaded with beneficial ingredients which improve your overall health and wellbeing.
- Amla is widely known for its abundance of antioxidants and rich nutrients. It lowers cholesterol levels.
- Ashwagandha helps maintain a healthy balance between the three doshas and actively stimulates the immune system that helps combat certain pathogens.
- Saffron has medicinal properties. It safeguards your cells against free radicals and oxidative stress.
- Swarna Bhasma acts as a therapeutic agent and helps maintain a healthy heart.
How to Use
It is recommended that you should consume Baidyanath Kesari Kalp Royal Chyawanprash 1 to 2 teaspoonfuls with milk twice a day on an empty stomach in the morning for best results.
- Store it in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep it out of the reach of children.
- Read the label carefully before using it.
- Do not use it after its expiry date.
Q1. Can we take Chyawanprash without milk?
Ans. Chyawanprash can be taken on an empty stomach but with milk which helps in balancing the Ushna effect.
Q2. Does Chyawanprash help with weight issues?
Ans. Yes, Chyawanprash plays an important role in effective weight management.
Q3. Can I eat Chyawanprash at night?
Ans. Chyawanprash is best consumed on an empty stomach in the morning or before a meal. If taken twice a day, then one can have it before dinner or 2 hours after dinner.
Q4. Is Baidyanath a trusted brand?
Ans. Yes, Baidyanath is an authentic, trusted and ayurvedic brand.